Baiting Brave Eirika

Having seen various images of Eirika wrecking the likes of Gustav and B!Hector, I wondered if I owned anyone who could bait and survive a maxed out Eirika. Turns out my newest +10 and 3rd ever 5* exclusive +10 can do just that. (Assuming I got my calcs right as Eirika’s not in the mass duel yet)

vs

By my calculations, Eirika initiating with 85 attack but triangle disadvantage will leave Rhajat with 5HP and will die with 11 point overkill through the damage reduction with Rhajat’s triangle advantage and effective damage, down to 3HP overkill if she was hit by the menace’s debuff.

Now I’ve gone HB on her to proc Dragon Fang against anything that can survive and counterattack as that seems to me like the way she’d need to go against the uber-tanks. But I’m a collector rather than a serious player so what the heck do I know. If she’s running a lower cooldown special and Atk/Spd Solo, Rhajat’s one-shot with exact damage unless she gets some Def buffs.

So having crowed about one my favourite characters, I’ll turn the stand over. Who are you counting on to bait the player phase demon and her many faceted skills?

12 Likes

B!Ike

That’s a great looking Rhajat though :feh_arvisboneappetite:

12 Likes

Can I wait for her to come closer and then attack with lancebreaker or a combination of units?
If not, then I have no counters except perhaps Hegemon Edelgard :feh_morganagrom:

6 Likes

The best way to deal with her is to player phase her.
Or just use this dude.

8 Likes

She gets half of NFU on initiation, so that wouldn’t work against her. Because most units are unlikely to survive both hits (assuming she gets her special off on the second hit).

4 Likes

Waiting and initiating on her is certainly the safe route and the most sensible tactic, really.

6 Likes

And I just noticed you said you’d be waiting and initiating on her :feh_tooobin:

6 Likes

Slaying + TP + Deadeye works

9 Likes

I’d say BEirika’s biggest weakness is her reliance on natural speed and her special to ORKO anything she’s not effective against

most infantry and fliers who can shut down her double through raw speed can do well in that regard

11 Likes

Does some +10 Cecilia counter her.

4 Likes

Nope

Maybe if Menace didn’t hit and I had Atk/Def Solo seal instead of Def/Res Solo or if I had precharged special it would work but that DR is just too much for Cecilia to one shot (and I got JDA support here too)

5 Likes

Answer:

:feh_flaynfire:

5 Likes

How to kill B!Eirika in 2 easy steps by Halo:

1. Get N!Hana with DB and a dancer of your choice
  2. Profit

See guys it’s super easy I don’t see what the big deal is :feh_rein:

6 Likes

Well… I don’t really have a hard counter. I mean, I have a B!Ike and I recently had my OG!Marianne tank and one-shot Story B!Erika but a player’s B!Erika? I’d rather just let one of my Marianne’s initiate and problem solved

5 Likes

“Just kill her before she transforms”

Well in all seriousness her danger is strictly locked to one phase, so I don’t care that much.

9 Likes

Hey, unlike Edelgard I’d say mine is actually good advice. Seriously the transformed thing hardly makes a difference

2 Likes

Baiting Brave Eirika? Not a problem :feh_truestory:

I literally have all but Lull Atk/Def 3 on my own Lex. I just 9 more copies and +Atk one! It’s been months since I gotten another copy :sob:

Mines was almost able to take her out in the Lunatic chain challenges with this build but she lived with like 3HP (He didn’t couldn’t his special. It would’ve been a ORKO if he did or he was +Atk :feh_edelfrown:)

I could’ve used Distant Foil to seal the deal but it is unreliable in Chain Challenges where mages exist.

5 Likes

No fucks were given on this day:

4 Likes

Not a single, solitary…

To be found anywhere…

Oh, and all three were on defensive tiles

6 Likes

Ran a small mock battle (didn’t check the numbers) with my units and my B Edelgard most definitely holds up thanks to DR even against +atk.

2 Likes