Barst or Laslow

I don’t really play much so I can only realistically do one. I think the Barst is more useful but I want some input still.

Give Laslow Vantage instead of dull close

3 Likes

I do have repeal as well. I could give that to Barst

And I would appreciate it if someone would switch it to discussion. It won’t let me for some reason.

1 Like

You like Laslow more, don’t you? :eyes:

You’ve already got Marisa for a Swordie, so Barst can be a handy green unit though.

1 Like

@AniCre001 :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I do actually really like Laslow’s character…
I don’t really know Barst tho so I can’t say 100% that I like him more

1 Like

Only mods can switch subcategories right now because of the but, and they have to take a roundabout way to do it :thinking:
Gamingbro already @.ed Ani though :catroll:
Anyways, you have an enemy phase build for both of them. It depends on what you need really :feh_arthurthink:
Laslow has supportive capabilities & can be quite strong with his Brave Effect, while Barst is a more offensive unit.

3 Likes

Laslow if you want someone more support oriented (though not strictly so) Barst if you want Raw power.

3 Likes

I don’t need either tbh. I just wanna build a character that will be fun.

1 Like

Not a Discussion, still Q&A. Essentially asking which build is better which would always be Q&A.

Whenever the topic/question is specifically about you it’d be a Q&A(Probably missing some sort of exception but I’m not thinking of anything currently). If it’s asking say, who do you think is better in general(Without posting your own builds) that would be Discussion.

4 Likes

I think Barst looks more fun, Laslow is a bit more complicated to setup taking away the fun of using him (beyond a support Unit that is).

2 Likes

You already have Marisa so I’d go with Barst :feh_nini:

I also think less people will build him than Laslow so that’s also a plus :feh_legion:

Though I wouldn’t mind the start of a +10 Laslow movement :eyes:

2 Likes

I always thought that part of the fun was the set up.

I did think of this tho

I could do fury 4 but I don’t want to fodder my F!Byleth

3 Likes

It certainly can be. I mean I’m tempted to build Barst with Cancel Affinity and stick him on a Trilemma team, so what do I know?

1 Like

I’d say barst. He has some huge nuking potential by stacking double wrath and time’s pulse

1 Like

Oooo…
I do have a Sothis. I should probably keep her in case I ever get serious about AR tho.

1 Like

3 Likes

:feh_thinkinglikelukas:

1 Like

Yeah if you only have one Sothis I would say keep(unless her IV’s are atrocious). Pretty sure she’ll be summonable on this month’s mythic banner anyway

1 Like

I’d go with Barst. Overall, I think his refines better due to how simple it is to set up for the benefits it provides. Plus double wrath is just fun as hecc.

2 Likes