Battle Chart?

Hello everyone! I’m still fairly new to this game, but for the most part, I’ve been able to find answers to general questions online. But there’s one thing that I cannot figure out at all. What in the world are these battle charts used for? How do I use them, when do I use them, what are they actually for? I have cleared everything up through Field Training (haven’t completed it perfectly, working on it), but have had no occasion to use any of them. This is the third event with these items, and I still have no idea what they’re used for, and looking them up has yielded no results. Does anyone know what these things actually do?

I’m not sure. The in-game help says “this item is used to unlock quests” but the next event quests just unlock automatically. I think it worked differently the first time they did one of these events, I remember lots of complaints about how long it took to unlock everything. Maybe they were part of that system and don’t have a use any more :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like

Okay, that would make sense. I just saw them show up but never encountered any use for them, so I was really confused about what it was they’re supposed to unlock. If it’s just a progression marker that makes sense, though it seems a bit arbitrary.

1 Like