Be careful if you plan to summon on the Hero fest banner

Basically because of this :

Intern-kun really messed up things this time it seems :feh_tooobin:

30 Likes

Man… Literally just what I was about to post.

15 Likes

16 Likes

So i shouldnt hve been able to get a brave celica?

7 Likes

Basically that, yes.

10 Likes

Oh,i am still thankful for my free Leif merge
Hes a nice boy

7 Likes

I didn’t realize there weren’t supposed to be Book 1 and 2 5 Stars here and got pitybroke by OG Ike. I’m not salty, though – that’s at least an Aether that doesn’t cost 20k Feathers. However I had already decided to wait until near the end of the banner before trying to pull any more Sothises anyway, and this just gives me more incentive to be patient.

8 Likes

Aw jeez, so not only did Mia curse me, she came back from the dead to curse me.

Rude.

Also Lethe but I’m used to her turning up where she’s not wanted by now :feh_maethink:

3 Likes

Wow they screwed up. Free orbs for inconvenience and screwing people over?

9 Likes

This is one of those mistakes where free orbs or an additional 5 tickets are guaranteed. People got units they weren’t supposed to get :open_mouth:

12 Likes

I agree, this one was pretty big and irreversible in some cases. Now they COULD just compensate those who drew one, but I don’t even know if that is possible for them to do in their database. There was an issue like that once with skill inheritance.

But yeah, they cannot unring that bell.

7 Likes

Unacceptable, this can only be compensated by a free 5 star :feh_claudetea: (but seriously this is pretty bad)

13 Likes

So will I get orb compensation because I summoned my fourth Brave Hector dupe on that banner instead of Duo Ephraim, which I have been trying to get one copy of for a while now? I hope so :sweat_smile: :scream:

5 Likes

Horse Chrom pity broke me and I feel cheated. I never wanted to see another copy of him for as long as I lived. IS owes me orbs :catsob:

6 Likes

Oh gosh. That’s sounds quite major since many will have spent orbs (including myself but only a few try try and get Sothis).

I wonder how they’ll compensate for this problem?

6 Likes

Capture _2020-08-02-10-22-09(1)

Pretty sure we’re looking at it.

17 Likes

5 Likes

there seem to be a ton of people like me who’ve actually summoned Gen 2 units, so I’m not sure…
I’d love a free pick from the banner but it’s probably too much to hope for.
The fairest thing would be to analyze how much each player spent on the banner and compensate them for that exact amount in orbs. Aside from the tickets I spent only like 9 orbs so I can’t really complain either way.

6 Likes

Actually I just thought of something.

I ended up getting a Sanaki on this banner after 90 orbs.

Was this hero fest supposed to exclude heroes like Sanaki, or was it purely year 2 units to be excluded and not year 1 units?

5 Likes

I think all the units from the new revival banners were excluded. But Gen 1 units should be excluded as well? They were already part of the first weekly revivals

5 Likes