Since Stheno graciously provided me with the means to get personal lessons, my 10k stash of mana prisms suddenly became 5k which isn’t enough to get Be Graceful and all the anniversary goodies in the shop. And since I now have personal lessons, I don’t have nearly the motivation to equip Be Graceful because that would bump out my Lunchtime. So purchasing is more for support lists.
Help me decide if I should try to get enough mp during summer event to still buy Be Graceful or just forget about it, continue buying out the shop, let Gilfest recharge reserves for the Teatime release.
I would use Be Graceful…
- Often! Got to level up Artic!
- Sometimes, when I’m not rushing bonds for the SQ before a banner ends
- Only if it’s equipped to the servant I was going to use anyway
- Why would I use Be Graceful when Lunchtime exists?
- I don’t generally pick the bonus CE’s anyway