Be Graceful MLB worth the 5000MPs?

So as we all know NA 3rd Anniversary hits in a couple of days. With it a new Da Vinci shop CE Be Graceful will be up for sale at 1000 mana prisms per copy for 5 copies.
In November, we are likely to get a download campaign starring Abby where we get another Da Vinci shop CE, this time Chaldea Teatime again for 1000 MP each for 5 copies.
I am having some real doubts as to whether or not I can farm 5000 MPs in between to get both at MLB. So I was wondering which CE do you guys use more often Personal Lesson(/Be graceful)(for mystic code exp) or Chaldea lunchtime(/chaldea teatime)(for bond farming)? Is is actually worth getting all 5 copies of Be graceful?
Keep in mind that the upcoming GilFest which is likely to be the major source of MPs for most is an event I will barely get to farm as that is exam season for me (yes I do very heavily rely on X-mas lottos for those of you wondering).
Considering that is it worth going for MLB Be graceful and maybe missing out on MLB chaldea teatime?
Better yet should I try to get both by going the farming and burning embers way(likely using up a lot of apples)?

1 Like

For me: bond >> qp > master exp
There are a google sheet show how many MP we can acquire on 2020 events. I think to get 5000 MP, we will have to farming 3* ember for sure.

1 Like

The new one isn’t worth it. Were getting Chaldea teatime post gilfest. And the only real ones worth currently buying in the shop are Mona Lisa and Chaldea Lunchtime. No real point in getting personal lesson

1 Like

Since i have like 10kMPs then i will buy and use it.

1 Like

I’d say go for Teatime.

A lot of Mystic Codes don’t have buff values that scale very well with the increase in levels, so leveling them up faster with 5% extra EXP isn’t really going to do much. On the other hand, Bond levels mean bonus SQ. Also, I’m sure more people will be looking to borrow Teatime from Friend Support so it’ll boost your FP production too :joy:

3 Likes

So I should go for Teatime, also the point about friend points adds a point in favour of teatime.
Anyways guys thanks for answering

3 Likes

I dunno about not being able to farm enough MPs to buy both. If you’ll farm GilFes intensely, you’ll have a big amount of MPs from opening boxes. So maybe you will be able to afford both.

OP did say Lotto season was exam season for them so… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Very unlikely to be able to do that, it’s exam season for me at that time and I’m in final year, so these scores matter a lot . I’ll be lucky if I could finish the customary 10 boxes

Just use this so you can farm and study at the same time:

4 Likes

I’ll definitely give it a try, if it works well it relives a lot of stress for me. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

You don’t need to farm 3* embers to get MP, just go hardcore on farming the lotteries when they come and you’re set for most of what your heart desires.

I’m totally feeling the power of increasing artic levels, so I prefer to find friends with personal lessons and I actually just bought personal lessons when stheno spooked me last week (rather than np2 since levels don’t do much for her).

But the thing about these next set of mp CE’s is that they are a bigger asset to your friends than yourself since you only get 5% but friends get 15%. And most people prefer bond farming to mc exp farming, so I would expect teatime to get you more mileage than be graceful.

But around the end of the be graceful period you can reassess your mp supply and decide if you can still get both. (and FGA linked above is amazing at farming for you if your team is at least close to 3T while you work on something else)

2 Likes

I am trying out the app and yes so far it seems amazing (trying out daily ember quests). How did I not know of this before? I think I may MLB Be Graceful, as it looks like I won’t have to skip GilFest lotto farming.

2 Likes

FGA is fairly new (around Apocrypha when announced on GP), but its predecessor FGOlula I’m told was much less user friendly and required a subscription to use in more than 30 min intervals. Only other option was simple screen tapping apps that are a lot more fiddly to program and are much more unforgiving on mistakes (miss KO by 5 hp, server lagged 5 extra seconds, etc)

2 Likes

Well it certainly is a blessing to all us farmers. I can only imagine how much grind I’d have been saved if I knew about this in the Apoc raids.
Hopefully it becomes well known in the FGO community, it’s a rather good app.

1 Like

Mystic code exp is way less relevant than you might think, look at it this way… equipping that CE means you’re filling a CE slot that might instead be filled with a bond exp CE or qp CE.

You will eventually max out all the mystic codes when you’re farming for bond points or QPs anyway.

So no definitely not worth it, keep them for Chaldea teatime. I’ll buy a copy for collection but i will never use it.

3 Likes

Right, I’m blind.

Yeah, sorry, somehow I missed that :woman_facepalming: But maybe that farming aid @Recks linked will help you.
Also, good luck on your finals! :fgo_pancakeslmao:

1 Like

Hopefully it will.

Thanks a bunch, hopefully it goes well.

1 Like

Yep, godspeed on your finals :fgo_umu:

1 Like