Beast Loose In Paradise

Outside of Little Red Riding Hood turning into the Big Bad Wolf and eating your face off is this little puppy good for anything??

Okay so she does this

… but that only goes so far. I’ve had her from day one (okay I think I actually summoned her on my second day in the game), and haven’t dne much with het and always wandered about her. Thanks for any insights!

3 Likes

She’s best for supporting units who want their special pre charged, like units running special spiral.

3 Likes

ar galeforce goddess, or as support for a unit that desperately needs special charged pre-combat
not particularly distinguished for anything else

3 Likes

Velouria is a fantastic support unit. She and her ally support get 2 free special cooldown charges right at the start of a map. Pair her up with an ally with Special Spiral and wreck face.

Mine is paired with my Ares so his Bonfire is instantly charged and can continue to be fired every combat unless someone resets his cooldown with a Melancholy or Witchy Wand staff.

3 Likes

I don’t have any special spiral but that’s good to know thanks!

1 Like

@The-beast on vacation? :eyes:
:muscle: :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Yeah after my 363 days of constantly working out I decided to take a nice little trip to the top of mount everest to relax y’know?

4 Likes

You can have some fun with her:

Fast enough to almost never be doubled, and instant charge on your special. Change that to Astra or Dragon Fang and as long as she gets a second hit in, it’ll proc every time (I have moonbow or glimmer just so it procs every single time without fail.)

2 Likes

I’ve never done a Galeforce build. Is there any skills that goes with using Galeforce??

You were almost at 1 year
2 more days
Then it’ll be an achievement vacation, y’know?

1 Like

Wait frick its a leap year I forgoooooooot

2 Likes

basically you want to be able to activate galeforce (a 5 cd special) in one turn, so you need a lot of special acceleration. heavy blade or flashing blade activating is enough as long as you get counterattacked and double your opponent (5 cd to start, 3 cd after your first hit, 2 cd after they counter, charge after you follow up). but if you attack a ranged enemy (who can’t counterattack), you won’t be able to get it off unless you have a slaying effect in your wep or time’s pulse (for infantry) or some type of support.

velouria is notable because her prf allows her AND her support partner to start at 3 instead of 5, even if they are cavs or fliers who otherwise lack easy special acceleration. so all she would need is flashing blade or time’s pulse and she and her partner could possibly take out 4 units by themselves in one turn, and then get danced and ko the rest. if they are infantry, both could even get guaranteed galeforce triggers by getting it down to 1-2.

1 Like

Although this is late, if you get 2 copies of Velouria and use both in a team then her proc charging skill stacks, any 4 proc skill on anyone they are paired with will be instantly charged turn 1.

1 Like

That is good to know thanks! I think I wanna patch up her attack bane, but that sounds awesomely sadistic enough to run with. Thanks!

Just so you don’t make the same mistake I did: Velouria’s special reduction effect doesn’t function on AR-D because support partners aren’t a thing there. I had a whole Infantry Pulse team with Velouria’s partner at the top of the HP chain and then I went to test it and I was sad.

2 Likes

Good to know