BEHOLD! ARCHER CLASS SITA (Rama's wife)

At long last, Sita has been revealed…for FGO Arcade version only. Yet, she seems to retain her previous design from the mobile version

What are your thoughts?

19 Likes

Rama’s wife is in a game now?

Knight of Owner

28 Likes

oh the power of the curse of separation, they can’t even exist in the same version of the game :fgo_jeannu:

13 Likes

DW putting Rama in the mobile Ver. and Sita in Arcade…Truly Curse of Separation EX.

21 Likes

5 Likes

I really dont like her design since she looks exactly like rama but its nice she exist now instead of just being a sprite.

3 Likes

Yeah Sita always creep me as being a clone of Rama and being in llove with him. It’s like Rama decide to cross dress

2 Likes

Is fun that Rama and Sita have the same seiyuu, but what is even funnier is that Rama isn’t playable in Fgo Arcade :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Hey, maybe we will get her in mobile now. Let’s hope!

1 Like

Relax, she will come eventually, just wait and hope

1 Like

Would people actually use her lmao ? Feels like the meme made her popularity overblown. Never quite got the appeal, but DW will make bank on people who just want her for the sake of the reunion symbolism.

6 Likes

I have a friend with the message “saving for sita :(” for almost 2 years so there are definitely people who will use her

2 Likes

Yeah I think its a little weird that Rama and Sita have the same VA. But I guess they did it for lore reasons probably. I’d probably still roll for her though. :fgo_musashismug:

1 Like

Rama and Sita are cursed to never meet each other. In FGO these settings aren’t just words.

2 Likes

I wanna make a party of Rama - Sita - Atalante.
A lot of people don’t like their artstyle in game, but I really love it.
Besides, I really like all three characters themselves a lot as well. So that would be a dream come true.

3 Likes

I think their art style is good, just doesn’t fit the style of FGO I guess? The difference between even the UI and the card art is quite jarring.

Gameplay wise, they honestly could do something like how Sigurd benefits immensely from Bryn’s s3 and let Sita have a good targetable buff that boost Rama

1 Like

this is kinda cute

source

19 Likes

And sudently a thunder strickes the phone of Gudako

2 Likes

that just means she should get another phone and a lightning rod, and a rubber suit just to be safe. how did the thunder get to the phone anw, isnt arcade supposed to be indoor

1 Like

I don’t know, the curse of separation is pretty strong

1 Like