Bella Lisa : What's the hype and what's the correct way to use it?

ya I also haven’t seen below 500M QP, but I got a few whale friends I would like to keep and I have 25k MP so I am getting it :feh_lucyshrug:

It becomes an issue once you have a decent stockpile of mats and you can just fully level servants when you get them.
I’ve had a particularly good run of SSR’s since the new year and didnt realise how much QP I’d spent leveling them up.
I went from 800mil to just scraping by for skill levels, so it can go quickly if you’re not careful.

3 Likes

does not compute

3 Likes

With how my luck has been this past year I don’t think Ill be leaving reverse qp hell any time soon :fgo_badciv:

Just get SSRs smh not that hard bro

6 Likes

1/ If you can’t buy all five copies, it is USELESS (DON’T put up a non MLB BL/ML/CDT/Whatevs on your support. Ever.)
2/ 5K MPs is a frigging lot for F2Ps, have the 5K first then think about buying one of these CEs’ five copies.

1 Like

Guess I’m not trying hard enough

ya they practically give them out for free

once every 4 years

3 Likes

TIL I wasnt a lot of peoples friend for over a year.

1 Like

2/ 5K MPs is a frigging lot for F2Ps, have the 5K first then think about buying one of these CEs’ five copies

I hover around 5-7k having played now for about 3 years and never having bought a single 1k MP CE, so yeah, not really something I really feel like buying considering I can’t remember the last time I ran more than one doors in a day, and never run one at all if I’m doing an event.

I was going to buy Parvati’s and Astolfo’s spiritron dress before Bella Lisa was announced but I guess that will have to wait. :fgo_gudako:

I’m more than sure I’ll regret it later by not buying it now. Chaldea tea time has given me more Friend points than before (which was almost none at all :fgo_sadtomoe:) so I’ll buy Bella Lisa to stay with the times.