Best append skil for Miyamoto Musashi (Berserker)?

What do you guys think is the qppend Skill for Miyamoto Musashi (Berserker)?
don’t even know if its better to just go all in and focus on the graling to level 120

As a zerk, third skill is out, plus she’s a farmer, so ML is what most will learn towards

2 Likes

Only her first 2 skills matter since her NP gain is how she charges, but mana loading is the higher priority.

1 Like

Do 2nd only and invest rest in grails (since I presume she’s a waifu)

1 Like

Do you need an extra 20% starting charge, like to use a normal Kscope or something? If so, get Mana Loading. I don’t think the extra attack damage upgrade is worth the investment from a power perspective, but if mUSAshi is your waifu, go for it. Also, if so, you are a cultured individual with excellent taste.

1 Like

Mana loading first, extra attack only if you have an overabundance of coins for her or if you have 300 coins leftover for level 120 for her.

Haha, what’s a superscope?

3 Likes

Haha, what’s a scope? :fgo_nitocry:

5 Likes

This.

This.

You’re welcome. :fgo_kamasmug:

Seriously though, for a farmer, Mana Loading is obviously the most useful one to have. USAshi unfortunately doesn’t get a ton of mileage out of it, because she doesn’t have a battery it can shore up, but at least it makes her be able to fire off her NP on T1 with just a normal Scope in generic 3T farming scenarios. Though again, you generally want to use her with Castoria, and in that comp, starting charge doesn’t do a whole lot for her, so… eh?

3 Likes

I feel your pain. One day brother…

1 Like

Well, I can’t whine too much about it since I have a first year friend in my FL who still haven’t gotten a Kaleidoscope. Now that’s real pain…
I on the other hand can be persuaded temporarily with a new SSR. :fgo_gilwink:

Thanks, looks handy. So where do I get it? Can’t be the gacha cuz I still haven’t gotten one. :fgo_medeagrin:

2 Likes

Roll the story gacha. Seriously, that’s it. I have a tradition where I make a couple of multies on it during every anniversary, and I got six of my nine copies of Scope that way. The first three were beginner’s luck, as I got them in the first two weeks of playing the game, and didn’t realize how useful separate copies could be for 3T farming and I merged them. It took me a year to get my fourth, but they’ve been trickling in ever since then.

3 Likes

The 20% skill is best.
Not only can it turn a regular scope into a MLB scope but with a 50% starting CE and 30% battery (waver, castoria, nero bride ) you can easy np on turn 1, making it a lot easier to make loop comps.

Her extra card damage buff is nice but it’s not a must have.

The crit res is nearly useless, use her coins to level instead.

1 Like

Lets her use a 50 gauge like DSP or MGoS with less turn 1 Castoria charge used up. Maybe even a 60 gauge like Halloween Little Devil, letting her get 1x Castoria NPgen up w1.

It won’t let her deal with 1/1, but she should be able to deal with 2/1/2 this way with a ST partner.