Best b skill for tsubasa?

So back on the TMS banner, I wasted some orbs hoping for eleonora and pulled a Tsubasa instead. She’s +Atk/-Spd but eh she still has 40 vidible spd with just her weapon equipped.

Her base kit has been pretty kind to me, but I was wondering if she wanted a different b skill than Chill Spd. I mean it let’s her double-tap the “absolutely disgusting” W!Sothis without support so it’s not like its wasted on her. I know fliers can’t run lulls(so no lull spd/def), and her weapon already gives her a better desperation, so are there any really great b skills for her? Or is something more supportive like chill spd really her best bet?

1 Like

I think a chill such as her native Chill Speed is best. Chill Defense could also work. Now that I think of it, Pegasus Flight is an option.

1 Like

She can pull off something like Aerobatics or Flier Formation, but if that won’t help then Chill Spd should be fine. Vantage actually is also worth considering thanks to the double effectiveness she’s packing.

4 Likes

Don’t have it. doubt I’ll get it. Not spending orbs on this banner lol

1 Like

Neither am I. I’m happy for the easy skip. I wish I spent orbs on the TMS banner. I didn’t like the idea of crossover characters getting in before the main series’ characters. I need Lull Atk/Res.

1 Like

A Link could also be neat since you can use something like Reposition on her to activate her pref and give her buffs at the same time :feh_nini:

Though only a few Links are really budget friendly :feh_elisad:

3 Likes

haha desperation

1 Like

:feh_hecstare:

2 Likes

I’m not used to phones. Thanks for the save.

2 Likes

Anyway Z, mark my first answer the solution. Thanks.

1 Like

I mean I know people like to bicker a out whether grails truly count as “budget” but all the link skills except atk/spd and atk/def are technically f2p

1 Like

I run her with L!Azura or Peony, but Hit and Run has been amazing for her, IMO. If you’re using her to get across the map to holed up armors in the corner, maybe HnR isn’t your best bet, but her stats and effective damage have made her a nuke when she hits brazen range

2 Likes

Nope. Gamingbro outplayed you. Besides, pegasus flight wasn’t designed for a unit with only 30 res

1 Like

Oh thanks. The bird shall have its revenge.

1 Like

She’s been one of my go-to fliers on mixed teams, but I want to build a flier emblem based around her and Altena

Birb Nuke

3 Likes

Seriously tho guys that W!Sothis rant thread has aged so poorly its hilarious

1 Like

Where?

1 Like

W!Sothis is “Absolutely Disgusting”

I’m scared. At least she won’t kill birds. Goodbye Someone.

2 Likes

Oh hey look its the world’s most overrated lance flier