Best B skill for Y!Caeda? (Now with Pegasus Flight)

Ok so, melee fliers have a lot of good B skills, and Y!Caeda is no exception. I wonder, which B skill is best for Y!Caeda?

• Belief in Love
  • A/D Trace
  • Flow Refresh
  • Flow Guard
  • Pegasus Flight

0 voters

Wouldn’t suggest PF because her res isn’t really high enough.

4 Likes

Assuming you’re Souling her, ANYTHING BUT BELIEF IN LOVE SINCE SHE’LL HAVE IT REGARDLESS

Personally would pick Trace since she’s more of a mixed/EP unit; Flow Guard is nice for stuff like Fatalgard though

9 Likes

So I voted belief in love under the assumption that it was for clearing HOF, but if that’s not the case then yeah, something else to take advantage of the forma.

3 Likes

Even if it is for clearing it A/D trace provides almost as much debuffs with no condition and Canto. Just seems significantly better than her prf B. Besides, the only stat where a 2 point difference can ever really be that big a deal is spd. 2 less points of atk/def debuffs is hardly going to make a big difference most of the time.

6 Likes

Forget that was all it did. Thought it might also give iotes or something

2 Likes

Nope. Pretty underwhelming honestly. Iotes definitely would have been nice on it though.

2 Likes

A relic of a more balanced time.

he says of the unit effective against all physical melee

1 Like

Except daggers for some unknwon reason.

2 Likes

Daggers aren’t melee

1 Like

Neither are bows (who she also has effective against, but only colorless ones)

2 Likes

To be fair, she wasn’t nearly as game breaking as the hype when she released would have you believe.

2 Likes

True, partially because we already had blue bow units who absolutely demolished her.

2 Likes

Although she isn’t effective against beasts which are physical melee units

2 Likes

B!Lyn’s PRF doesn’t effect them either, which hurts me on a spiritual level :feh_lynsomnia:

1 Like

Laughs in Lucina and Chrom making time paradoxes by killing their ancestor as a child :feh_flaynfire:

1 Like

Huh, could have sworn they updated it to count them when beasts first came out. Must be thinking of something else.

1 Like

FEH: aLtErNaTe WoRlDs

1 Like

Ah I’m thinking of B!Lucina. Her weapon was updated to include beasts even without a refine. Kinda makes Lyn even more odd actually.

1 Like

:feh_ikecry:

1 Like