Best FE Soundtrack

Don’t know if someone already made this but Fire Emblem soundtracks play a great role in the game. For me, Awakening stands out the most with Three houses and SoV coming really close behind it. Which game gets your vote?

• Three Houses
  • Shadows of Valentia
  • Fates
  • Awakening
  • Shadow Dragon
  • Radiant Dawn
  • Path of Radiance
  • Other

0 voters

4 Likes

I don’t know, RD has some pearls, echoes is closed to perfection and 3H is revealing beautiful

3 Likes

This is so hard! I can’t answer.

My answerS in no particular order

1. Shadows of Valentia
  2. Three Houses
  3. Radiant Dawn
3 Likes

I prefer blazing blade and Echoes
Both are excellent for me, them give me a good feeling when I hear the theme of the battle of BB or emotion with “Scions dancing on the purgatory” of Echoes

2 Likes

“What Lies at the end” is my favorite theme from Fire Emblem, so I chose SoV

Conquest (Awakening) and Road Taken (Fates) are really beautiful tho

5 Likes

The old games hold some very big ties for me too, but if I have to be honest, not all the tracks are memorable and the music really does get better and better for the most part with each game. I really do enjoy songs like Truth, Despair and Hope for example, and many others. But I don’t think they overtake something like Shadows of Valentia which is one of my favourite ost’s ever.

3 Likes

I’m acord with you on that point, the music get better with the games, but the old music have a Lot of diamonds in their ost, and the actual ost are excellent, the Main theme of 3H, the path of hero king, id(purpose), etc

2 Likes

For me it is either Fates or Path of Radiance. It is hard to choose between the two

4 Likes

Fates has the best soundtracks, alongside 3 Houses. But Fates will always be my favourite. Music like Desire Below, Alight, most Conquest music are my favourites.

2 Likes

My Top 5

• Fates
  • Echoes
  • Three Houses
  • Awakening
  • Warriors

I like the newer Soundtracks okay? :tooobin:

6 Likes

I’ll vote 3H because it’s got an actual non-bit track, that said, FE7 and 8 have my heart, cuz there’re some iconic tracks there for me.

2 Likes

Bearer of Hope is my favorite song in all of FE! And it’s first used as the map theme for Elincia’s Gambit too. I love that map to death! It’s one of my favorite maps in all of FE! It’s such a fun defense chapter!!!

3 Likes

I also like the airons song , is something mysterious but fascinating

3 Likes

In order, Fates, 3H, SoV.

3 Likes

Is this really a question?
FATES

1 Like

I make my case
3 Likes

RD for me.

I hate Oliver, but his theme is pure fantasy :ok_hand:t2::sparkles:

4 Likes

No Sacred Stones :elisad:

5 Likes

I’ve said before that Fates has my favorite FE soundtrack. However, Genealogy’s is a close second!

4 Likes

I know right? Mah haert. Mah suoul.

that said, I betray myself a lot cuz I’ll be honest, full music >> bit tracks.