Best girl finished - 2nd 5* exclusive +10 :feh_marismile:

So

The Seeds of Fodlan banner rerun arrived.

My Marianne was at +5 from the original banner (which I got EXTREMELY lucky on, like I got 5 copies in 200-300ish orbs lmao).

So I went up to spark on this rerun and… got no copies.

I spent some more and… got no copies. I mean, spark got Marianne to +6, but no Mariannes anyways.

Random stuff that wasn’t Marianne that I got while summoning

1x Julian
1x Sirius
1x F!Morgan
1x B!Eliwood
1x Hardin
1x Farina
2x Nephenee (both +HP -res wtf)
2x Ingrid

So I ended up spending like 300 orbs for no copies. Sure, a lot of other stuff, but no Marianne’s which was a bit disappointing.

Then yesterday, I got a copy finally. At like 350 orbs in lol. And another one the very next circle.

So I was like bruh. Now she’s at +8 suddenly, and I still have 200 orbs remaining. Cool.

I ended up spending pretty much my remainders, and got the last two copies!

My luck sorta evened out lol. 4 copies in 550ish orbs is sorta average, though all four of them came in ~200 orbs and 300 orbs was nothing :fgo_gudako:. All in all, 900ish orbs including the first summon session which is pretty amazing for 9 copies (2 sparks).

So, here she is now! :feh_flaynsmile: (also gave her ascendant florets)

Build is still sorta WIP tbh. Idk whether to lean into spd more or not :fgo_mordredthink:.

Also Arena build (idk about seal since A/S solo is taken by Caeda)

But anyways.

Best girl is finally done! :fgo_ereshwoah:. It’s very exciting, and she’s my second +10 5* exclusive after N!Lyn who was mostly an accident.

Now just need to +10 her brave form :feh_flaynsmile:

44 Likes

:feh_faedance: :feh_marismile: :feh_faedance2:

also @Reality

11 Likes

@Reality
:feh_flaynyay:

12 Likes

I’m at 5% and the only 5☆ I got when going for the spark was a Linhardt… what a waste of orb’s that could have went for more Duo Corrin merges

6 Likes

Rip :catroll:

Who were you going for? :feh_eirikathink:

8 Likes

No one in particular, just full circles until my Spark… but I was at least expecting something more than just a 5* Linhardt out of 40 summons, even with my usual bad luck I usually do better than this

7 Likes

Well, he’s still not here yet, so @Reality

We’re missing two till we have five, and can form a pentagram to summon him (hey it worked with Soren)

9 Likes

Yaaay, congrats on finishing her off !! Super happy it all went well in the end :smiley:

11 Likes

Congratulations! That’s awesome that you finished her!

I assume she’s going to be paired with your Ninja Lyn in Arena to keep her weapon condition met and slay everything with the two of them?

Sounds good to me! :)

10 Likes

Yeah :feh_flaynsmile:

Caeda is the 3rd member, and she’s a flier too, so Marianne’s weapon condition will basically be nonexistent :feh_nino:

10 Likes

Fliers are really good in the current maps. I only have two fliers in my Arena-eligible units, and I really notice the difference with and without them. Enjoy the runs! Do you use her in AR?

9 Likes

Yeah I’ve been using Marianne quite a bit in AR. Part of my anti-cavline team since she beats L!Lilina and D!Lif and… basically anyone who uses magic lol. Also helpful in my hit and run teams when I can’t use L!Claude and stuff

8 Likes

Congrats! :feh_hridexcited:

It’s nice to see her finished :feh_marismile:

10 Likes

That is what I’m TALKIN’ about Nobody! Give you a big ol’ bear hug, congrats man!! :feh_marismile:

This, this right here, is a FANTASTIC thing to wake up to. Thanks for the @ @dimitrisnoodlehair and @_Help_Me and @MissSugarsalt (damn, not allowed to sleep, haha! Like an alarm clock, haha!)

Good luck when you summon for B!Marianne! :feh_marismile:

11 Likes

Congratulations she is a solid mage.

9 Likes

Congrats man!! Way to go - that’s super exciting!

9 Likes

I kinda assumed you already owned a +10 Marianne :feh_eirikathink: (for no real reason) Completing a favourite is awesome! Congrats! You’ve been quite lucky with the amount of orbs spend too, it really shows the value of sparks.

6 Likes

You know I’m kinda mad now… completely forgot the remix banner was coming out today, if I had waited just a few hours I could have spent all my orb’s at least going for L.Marth who I actually want to +10 on top of a Celestial Stone instead of just going for a spark for only the Celestial Stone. Now I have to wait a bit to be able to summon for L.Marth (at least I “only” need 5 merges for him)

5 Likes

Very nice :feh_ilovelucy:

:feh_marianneshy:

5 Likes

Thanks man :fgo_ereshlove:

Good luck to you too when she comes back around :feh_nino:

7 Likes