:feh_cancer:: “BEST GIRL IS HERE!”

Legendary female Byleth is finally here and now she is done!

I’ve been waiting for her to get added since I made this topic last year.

I liked Male Byleth when he released and he’s a great unit, but I was disappointed it wasn’t her. I always figured she would get added, but I kinda gave up on it for this year…then BOOM, Merry Christmas! :catclap:

I was hesitant to pull on a Legendary banner since they are such bullshit most of the time, but I had like 500 orbs plus gift cards to burn before I’d have to spend anything so I was like

I had some real holiday luck for this, since it was my best L/M banner I’ve ever had in FEH…she was at +8 after 700 orbs! :pkmn_pikawut: (Having the new spark helped for sure)

After burning through the rest of my gift cards and spending about 400 more orbs, she is complete! :feh_flaynyay:

IS really knew how to get me to surrender all those end of the year orbs I had saved, but at least :feh_cancer: has her girl now! :feh_bylethsmile:

24 Likes

The irony of F!EdelxByleth is that if Byleth is there, there is no F!Edel.

It’s a paradox of a pairing. So congrats, you broke FEH

8 Likes

Sweet lol

8 Likes

I did have her and drunk Dimitri paired up soooo

6 Likes

No that’s just funny.

5 Likes

You know what else is pretty funny, having Fedelgard paired with a Dragon

6 Likes

I mean when you think about it they are both abominations born from lab experiments

10 Likes

Congratulations Seiken

5 Likes

Thanks Mix! :feh_sharenasmile:

3 Likes

She is really poweful, Echidna had a really hard time tanking her in her Legendary GHB, I had to rely on other skills since damage reduction was a no go.

3 Likes