Best husbando/bara

I know I promised to make a fave unit thread, but first this one.
Basically, who is best bara/dilf/husbando/daddie/muscleman/etc. Pics are appreciated, but not necessary
Will post a waifu one as well one day… it will be a war…

3 Likes

12 Likes

I wanna say Radiant Dawn Ike but I just don’t really like labeling him with a stereotype like that because his character arc is so deep with lore and everything but then people who haven’t played his game are like “WHOA BUFF IKE hE LIFTS BrO” and it kinda diminishes all he went through to get that strong.

But I do enjoy a heckin good meme

2 Likes

:feh_bartre:

3 Likes

Gods, why…:nauseated_face: although I like the Hawkeye version

2 Likes

As someone who has gone through path of radiance, I agree on ike being a deep character. heck, they could have kept him slim and no one would complain.
But if not ike, out of respect for his char, are there any other units?

2 Likes

Dorcas, buff kind husband!

I won’t put his Halloween alt because it’s too unfair for the others!
Helbinbro, best tsundere

Saizo, best fit tsundere ninja!

I would like to put Hector here but he isn’t that buff on his artworks, just fit

And that’s all. I could’ve put Walhart too because it’s obvious he is buff AF but we can’t really see it thanks to his armor!

11 Likes

Hawkeye and Tibarn are :ok_hand: Bara Babes but my heart lies with the toned-body of Ranulf

Tho Muarim is the strong silent type which also appeals to me :thinking:

2 Likes

7 Likes

You’re welcome

4 Likes

tfw Ranulf has better tiddy service than most of FEH

Most of my best choices have already been said, like Tibarn, Muarim and PoR!Ike, but there’s also Volug, Lion King, Boyd. Basically what I’m saying is that Tellius is beef central

3 Likes

Yes, and I love it :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Ship has sailed

8 Likes

draug

1 Like

I like the Ranulf/Kyga/Lyre love triangle so no thanks on that
the soren/ike ship is the only one

2 Likes

This is some @HusbandoEmblem level right here

12 Likes

quite

1 Like

It’s almost a crime to not include Bartre. Especially since his event is still ongoing and his bunny alt gave us the much needed daddy cleavage!

1 Like

The others have already talked about Tibarn, H!Dorcas and S!Helbindi (Currently the best ones on FEH imo) so I’ll talk about Osian

He’s not the biggest guy on FEH but I literally pulled him just for his injured art

10 Likes

that’s ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ DAMIAN

3 Likes