Best official couple

For me of course.

What are your favorites?

29 Likes

idk, they aint official but Dorothea and Ferdinand von aegir are perfect together

11 Likes

both give a very interesting combination

@npclucario

3 Likes

claude and hilda

as a couple of

BESTIESSSS

21 Likes

SURTR AND YUNE BEST SHIP 100% CANON

19 Likes

images (4)

7 Likes

Official couples? There aren’t that many of those, are there? At least, I can’t think of many, and fewer still that I like.

But the big standout and my personal favorite are Zeke and Tatiana. Those two have it all. They’re both wonderful on their own, with the stoic and serious knight and the absolute sweethearted goober dynamics playing off each other well. Their interactions are just precious, I love how devoted they are to one another. Then you get the drama of Zeke’s hidden past, and Tatiana’s conflict over whether it’s right to hope his memories never return. And knowing that, although his memories do return, he just goes back to take care of unfinished business but returns to her side. They’re easily my favorite canon couple.

18 Likes

Me and @lieslieslies

9 Likes

Yo what

9 Likes

Hey babe.
:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Oh my my

11 Likes

Listening to the cries for their loved one’s death in Echoes is heart breaking.

While not just couples they are heartbreaking to hear. (There must have been a time where celica could die in the post game but they took it out before release, also Old playable berkut and Fernand lines.
I think the Sisters are the most heart wrenching out of the all.
This cutscene changes drastically if you don’t save her, though afterward, there isn’t much impact.

Same thing happens if Valbar dies but uh, They don’t expect you to say no to recruitment
8 Likes

Eliwood and Ninian.

No, they’re not actually official, and no, I don’t care. He goes out of his way to rescue her and in return she gives up her life, not only literally, but also as a Dragon by shortening her life staying with her man. Tell me that’s not love, IS! Admit it, you cowards

19 Likes

Mine? Brave Ike and Pulse Smoke. Best couple out there! True love :heart:

7 Likes

Their kids will have red hair. It’s in the prophecy

1 Like

Sigurd and Valflame is obviously the best couple

5 Likes

The only official couples I know are Marth/Caeda and Alm/Celica. Between those?

Well, I hate Celica so Marth/Caeda by default.

I feel like Robin and Lucina should be canon, but they’re not.

EDIT: My brain though we meant just protagonists, so I wasn’t counting Berkut and Rinea. If non-protags are valid, then I change my vote to them.

3 Likes

Berkut and Rinea for me :fgo_ereshlove:

Though Pent and Louise are an easy second

12 Likes

These two are the best couple in FE, no one @ me

No one else is even close to being close

24 Likes

Berkut & Rinea 100%

9 Likes