Best Servants Classes to Raise for the Immediate future(Non-spoilers)

Could someone give educated suggestions on what servants classes I should be raising on preparation for Losbelt 5 and Christmas? My inventory is full and my servants are neglected.

Servant class might be a bit too general. It’s more about the individual Servant and their kit than it is about their class.

E.g the final lottery node is Lancers, but telling you to go raise your Sabers isn’t really helpful.

5 Likes

I am going to go out on a limb here and suggest leveling ST servants because there are probably boss fights :fgo_seibathink:

6 Likes

Sure, but ST for what class? Because if there is a powerful Caster on LB5 or Christmas I would like to prioritize raising Rider and so on.

You want to have Hundred Faces Hassan, or another good ST Assassin, raised for LB5.

David is also a really good pick for his AoE Evasion but more importantly on the immediate future (LB5) is a strong ST Saber (Caesar works fine but for now Bedivere is better).

Also, if Mash isn’t 10/10/10 level 80 you will wish she was soon enough, because she becomes forced frontline member in a lot of fights.

11 Likes

Yes :fgo_insane:

you said your inventory is full so just go nuts and make sure you have one for each class, which, since you finished lb4, I assume you got to have someone raised already

2 Likes

Mash should be leveled cause she deserves it anyways. But if you need a practical reason then this is it. Her Ortinax skill set may not be overall as powerful as her original set, but it’s better than fighting with, for all practical purposes, a party of 5. Unless you want to use her to taunt stall two turns I would recommend to anyone to invest in her.

10 Likes

It’s their time

6 Likes

People use Ortinax for more than this? :ak_wshock:

9 Likes

It is one of my long term goals in this game never to raise Mash’s skills past 4 or to give her any Fous.

Maybe I’ll do it someday in appreciation of her VA’s work.

6 Likes

Occasionally it’s nice for her to survive double taunting so she can do it again after cool down…

But yeah, if I have a choice about mash, 99% og mash unless forced.

6 Likes

Well, can’t say I agree but can’t say I’m much better than that either.

Maybe one day Iori will get full Fous… After I finish every other Berserker that is.

10 Likes

Sees unfou’d Fran

Trick would like to know your location

6 Likes

I’m surprised your Lori is even leveled.

1 Like

Ngl I leveled her because I overcommited for Carmilla NP5 and had nothing left for Space Ishtar so thought I was stuck with two copies of Iori.

But then I got Space Ishtar and Black Grail on the same rolling session…

10 Likes

I was very lost looking trying to figure out who Iori was supposed to be. I completly forgot that she tried to use that name in the event

4 Likes

Sheesh.

Vegetable abuse.

5 Likes

I once had a big brain idea of putting PG on her in lb2 sigurd fight to try to get her to tank from turn 1 to his NP turn, only to realize her s1 doesn’t mitigate enough damage for her to even survive 1st turn :fgo_insane:

1 Like

Yeah there’s a reason I generally use her as a 2 turn taunt. She usually only survives that long without the Galahad Defense buffs.

6 Likes

Well… She’s blueballed for so long during events that you need to release your frustration in any way possible