Best team’s to play from what I’ve got? Newcomer

Hi guys, just recently downloaded the game and I’m struggling a little with PVP, can anybody suggest what teams would be best using based on the ones I’ve got so far? Thanks in advance. Pics below

!

Its a little difficult to make a good team for PVP from what you have but try this
Main: 1. SP SuperSaiyan4Goku (Purple) 2. SP SuperSaiyanGoku (Green) 3. EX SuperSaiyanBroly (Yellow)
Bench: 1. SP SuperSaiyan3Goku (Purple) 2. EX Raditz (Blue) 3. SP SuperSaiyanGoku (Red)
My advice is keep grinding missions and do summons.

Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciate it.

Yeah I know I’m probably a little low level and not many good characters for PVP yet, I just feel PVP is where it’s at so trying to get my grips on it early haha.

Thanks again bud I’ll give it a try

Just a quick one, the bench goku super saiyan red, which one? The one which is 3 star and level 157 or the other one?

Im talking about the goku at level 157

Just try not to get easily frustrated with pvp like I do lol. Take everything as a learning experience

Hello mate, thanks for your advice previously, been doing well with that team. I’ve got a fair few new characters since then and I was wondering if you would mind having a look to see if there’s potential for another great team? Thanks in advance.

From the looks of it I cant really make a complete team with your new units . You almost have enough units to make a great android team. Good news is that you can improve the team I recommended.

Switch out your EX Broly(Yellow) for SP SuperSaiyanGodSS Goku(Yellow)

I didnt say this before but I HIGHLY recommend that you try to limit break your SP SSJ4 Goku(Purple) to 3 stars. You can do this through the sparking medal shop or the hyperdimensional shop. Look out for an item called multi z power. If you have any more questions ask away :)

Hi, Could I get some help making a team for pvp?

Yes. Just reply with screenshots of your character list and please filter by rarity

OK, Here is what I’ve got…

Core:

1. EX Super Saiyan Broly(YEL)
  2. SP Super Saiyan Goku(RED) (Level 1)
  3. SP Super Saiyan Broly(GRN)

Bench:

1. SP Super Saiyan Goku(RED) (Level 2252
  2. SP Vegeta(PUR)
  3. SP Goku(BLU)

Ive gotten gogeta (blue) and super saiyan god vegeta now is there anything i should change

New Team:

Core:

1. EX Super Saiyan Broly(YEL)
  2. SP Gogeta(BLU)
  3. SP Super Saiyan Broly(GRN)

Bench:

1. SP Super Saiyan Goku(RED)
  2. SP Super Saiyan Goku(RED)
  3. SP Goku(BLU)(Gives more defense) or SP Vegeta(PUR)(Gives more damage)

Thanks I got SP Pan and SP Chilled but I’m guessing theyre arent needed.

Correct

I got