Best Users of Atk/Res Push 4 + AR Far Trace

So I happened to get a Summer Mercedes and I have absolutely no idea who to give her fodder to. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Give us a list of your cav and flier tome faves. The discussion will be a lot more relevant to you if advice can be catered towards what you have and are working on in your barracks over simple stuff like “look for a unit with a similar statline as Mercedes such as Cecilia”

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sorry the question was way too generic. My units are a bit limited in both those categories but here you go:

My cav units are Spring Severa, Cecilia, Reinhardt, Selena, Duo Lif, Mage Eirika and the Olwens.

My fliers are Aversa, B!Micaiah, Yune, Summer Byleth, Constance, Flyer Nino and Flayn (and Peony, Plumeria, L!Azura).

I was initially thinking of giving it to either Rein or Aversa but it might be a waste so I really dont know.

1 Like

Cecilia or Rein!

1 Like

Isn’t Cecilia more of an enemy phase unit tho? Wouldn’t it be better to use a Lull instead of a Trace for her?

1 Like

B!Miccy and Plumeria stand out to me right away, as I gave both of them A/R trace and it’s excellent utility beyond just the extra stats. ranged fliers have literally nothing to use in their B slot beyond a chill or aerobatics, which is why I’d choose one of them (or Aversa, since she’s already inflicting a crap ton of Atk/Res so why not add some more?)

In fact, if you like Aversa, I’d choose her over the other two. Since this build is inflicting -15 Atk/Res on the foe just standing there, even before factoring in her penalty doubling effect.

3 Likes

Not necessarily. I run mine in arena and she deletes all lance and fliers without a problem

1 Like

Hmm I find Aversa a very interesting unit and being easily mergeable is a big plus. I checked the GP tierlist and her being tier 4, put me off a tad .

2 Likes

With what build?

Those lists are a guide, not gospel. It all depends on where you think you’ll use her.

Unrestricted SDS/R? probably not going to get great use out of her there. AR-D, PoL, or book 3 SD? She’s gonna be a massive headache for the other guy. PVE? Well… Everyone’s good in PVE.

4 Likes

Thanks very much, I’ll most probably give it to Aversa since I like her and she seems to be a pretty nice user of it!

2 Likes

I also have close foil on her but unfortunately I need the duel for scoring. I tried with some different B slots but in the end lancebreaker got me the most kills against all the dimitris and other lance users.

Eventually I’ll fodder her something nicer for the C slot but I’ve just been lazy.

2 Likes

Do you use her in AR-O too or is she bad there?

1 Like

Aversa is a good unit to inherit it too. Luckily these skills are pretty versatile and work in many units.

1 Like

No I haven’t found a slot for her in AR but she could be good against cav lines or other teams with any lances or fliers

1 Like

Me. You give her to me.

300px-Angry_Man_Pointing_at_Hand

1 Like