0 voters

Help me decide it please…

I hope no one seriously votes Silver Lance. :feh_felixperish:

2 Likes

:feh_reinyes:

7 Likes

:feh_hecstare:

1 Like

Slaying lance+ if you want him to fire off a special faster.

Slaying Spear+ if you want him to be an armor end-phase counter, I would recommend refining it to its effect refine though.

Vanguard+ if you want even more physical bulk, but I don’t really think he needs that much help in that department. Unless you REALLY want to not run Iotes shield so you’re just stacking a bunch of def, I guess.

Barrier Lance+ is kinda no. He just doesn’t have the res to make it work.

Silver Lance+ is poo poo.

1 Like

I voted Silver Lance because you don’t have to waste another unit to fodder to a shitty one

Because let’s be real, Travant is pretty shit lol

6 Likes

Vanguard would be the simplest to make work well. Or you could start pulling for Altena.

1 Like

Wdym it’s clearly the best weapon in the game why else would he have it :feh_rein:

1 Like

Also the fact that it’s even on the poll is asking for trolls to vote for it so… yeah XD

3 Likes

Though Vanguard does help him solidify that strength to the point where he can even tank axe armors

2 Likes

Flashbacks to noobs in 2017 giving Nino Rexcalibur+

2 Likes

feh_felixperish

2 Likes

That’s true, if need be it can help him tank axe armors pretty well. Though I think, with the dull armor buffs from the slaying spear effective refine he should be able to tank a hit from a green armor axe well.

2 Likes

Well, I did say armor. But Infantry Axe units can be a terror too.

Still I’d say Slaying Spear ain’t a bad pick for him

2 Likes

Silver Lance+ is his best weapon by far. He doesn’t need another weapon to properly fulfill his role as Flier Guidance 3 fodder. :feh_rein:

5 Likes

This guy (or girl) gets it

2 Likes

I would say Travant doesn’t deserve this, but from what I’ve read of his story/role… he kinda does.

1 Like

wdym, Vantage

1 Like

Altena’s demotion was basically the nail in his coffin. He should only be built for character appreciation alone now, really.

1 Like

His best fodder is Sliver Lance+
Then Flier Guidance
Then Vantage

1 Like