Big Three Hopes **Spoil** thread 2

:catdestroy: :catdestroy: :catdestroy:

The good, the bad, and the ugly hairdos

Spoilers are open here and anywhere with the #three-hopes-spoilers tag. Otherwise, hide them under spoiler cuts clearly marked as spoilers like this

Spoilers

Claude is the House Leader of the Golden Deer

Anyone not following these protocols will be warned, and repeat offenders may face consequences.

Not really surprising tbh. Assuming all the students are in the game and get this treatment then a friend of mine will certainly be happy though.

7 Likes

more spoil

Summary

I don’t think Byleth will be the main character like in 3 Houses

3 Likes
Summary

Mercedes looking amazing

8 Likes

I’m kinda confused, are Warrior games supposed to have a story?

1 Like

Typically as far as I know of. I guess I’ve only played two so it’s hard to say but I’d say so.

7 Likes
Summary

Unit shown there looks to be the antag of what was shown in the trailer unless you’re getting at something else. Probably taking a Zelda route and you’ll have maps as the antagonists for a wider play roster.

I dunno. I feel like inserting another character to act as the main will muddy things significantly. Byleth is 3H’s technical tactician and is obviously the MC of 3H. Can’t really replace that.

8 Likes

Yeah I highly doubt Byleth won’t be the MC in it.

8 Likes
Summary

I mean he is casually sitting at the same table as Dimitri and Mercedes, I don’t think he is the actual antagonist of the game.

11 Likes

Maybe they start out as an ally and then there’s some big twist that they’re actually the villain later

8 Likes

Could be more of a gameplay thing to be fair. If the monastery returns in a similar form to how it worked in 3H this could just be doing some activity with them once they’re unlocked (assuming they’ll be playable).

4 Likes

Or the inverse, start antagonistic and later join us what they should have done with Kronya in 3H smh

6 Likes

the never ending chores grind.

7 Likes

It took fu***ng Amazon of all places to get new info for this game.

12 Likes

How the hell did I miss that?

5 Likes

Oh yeah if anyone finds out about a new Felix design please @ me I need to know :feh_lilithpray:

10 Likes

same with Sylvain

6 Likes

Halo fans:

We unironically look for info in Mega Blocks sets lol

8 Likes

Yeah I’ll take an @ for Sylvain too :feh_sigurdeyes:

5 Likes
Summary

I would like the teachers to get additional designs too. Hopefully Manuela and Hanneman get something cool.

7 Likes