BK merge project

I started a Black Knight merge project some time ago because I really like this unit :bklul:

I started to plan how I’ll build him and here’s how I think I’ll do it (he is currently at +3) :

Any tip or my build is alright ?

3 Likes

Brazen Atk/Spd doesn’t seem like that good of a seal for him.

1 Like

Your build is great! Mine is pretty much the exact same, and he kicks so much ass. I’m still waiting on that last merge. :crossed_fingers:

The best villain deserves the best builds!

2 Likes

A thing of beauty! Last thing that the enemies hear is KNOW YOUR PLACE! :bkhaha:

2 Likes

Really ? Do you have a better idea for a seal ?

Thanks ! Well done for your +9 BK, I hope you’ll get the last one soon ! (but why the +3 SPD seal ? :bklul:)

FOOL !

1 Like

It’s a temporary solution to make him speedy enough for Special Fighter. I’m thinking in the future maybe the Brazen ATK/SPD seal instead once I get that fully enhanced.

1 Like

The problem with the Brazen seal is that he won’t be taking that much damage from physical attackers so he probably won’t be getting into Brazen range anyway unless he battles a dragon or a mage.

Do you have a set team that he’ll be on?

1 Like

A QR 3 seal isnt half bad , okay im
Going to sleep now …Byieeee

1 Like

I agree with Krazytre regarding the seal.
If you’re running brazen then you need to get under 80% HP to activate it, and you want to run skills like vantage or wrath to compliment it.

If you’re going for fortress def/res to make him more of a tank I’d instead opt for something like close defence 3, warding stance 3 (to up his resistance on enemy phase) or even consider darting blow 3 if your objective is to give him speed on player phase.

1 Like

Yeah, I see your point, Brazen seals are not ideal on him, as he has to lose 12 PV while being tanky.

I think Warding Stance 3 can be a good idea as it would make him really tanky on magical damage (yeah, with BK :bklul:).

Not yet :bylethconfused:

However, I think that my M!Grima may be great to defeat powerful blue foes and give his Armor March’s buff.

However, I did not thought enough about it to have a precise idea od the team.

Anyway, thank you for your tips, it’ll help me to defeat those FOOLS ! :bklul:

1 Like

M Grima is solid but can I make a suggestion?
If you’re thinking of using atk tactics try putting him in a team with 2 fliers running guidance or ground orders. It’ll give you some great and slightly unpredictable movement strategies.

This is what I did with my Zelgius

3 Likes

Well, it seems to be a good idea.
I’ll see if it’s possible with the fliers that I have.

Julius%209

1 Like

Meh, Julius is just a little too “Disney villain” level of evil for me. I like my villains to have a little more moral gray. And BK has it juuuust right

Julius is still cool tho

Ah, yes. A quintissential Disney villain sacrifices children

1 Like