Black Firday update

I know we still have another 22 days before black friday.
Im just making a post to have a collective discussion over what the banner/update would look like, what units, if the banner is a step up, like it was last year.
What do you guys think?
Personally, i think its pretty obvious that they’re going to add Super Saiyan Rose’ to the banner since they added pretty much every character before him in chronological order, covering every arc before it. I think the banner will feature Super saiyan rose’ with maybe an angry SSB goku (from when goku black/zamasu told him he killed chi chi and goten) If they’re feeling generous they could add in fused zamasu and future trunks but i think they might save that for another step up or UST. As for extremes, honestly I have no idea what they will do for extremes. They might not do any new extremes and add in another sparking like SSB Vegeta.

It would be really cool if they hit us with SSB Vegito shortly following the rerun of Vegito RED rising battle and recent banners featuring super Vegito PUR. Just my opinion

Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black, Maybe Goku and Vegeta SSB from the Goku Black Arc or even a Super Saiyan Rage Trunks who knows. As for extremes… Hmmm, I think they would add something really random just like the previous banners, but I would love to see a really good extreme for Future as this team really need some love now.

1 Like

@YoungJ3sus @TheBlackRose Those are good ideas, honestly, crazy idea but they could pull it off. They could add a 2in1 unit like dokkan does it . Add like a trunks and mai unit something like that.

1 Like

I think for a game like Legends that you can change characters and stuff, I wouldn’t see something like that coming to it, but we are talking about a gacha game so anything can happen lol.

1 Like

SSR and Rage trunks would be a hell of a pair to release. That would also leave room for them to release fused Zamasu and SSB Vegito under another banner. A cool EX character, I think, would be a new Whis. Just because haha

I would go for a EX Gowasu to be honest lol.

1 Like