Black Friday deals include Duo Byleth and LChrom!

These are the datamined sales and quests:

21 Likes

Two RS fodders… Sweet. Also a tad lame for those of us who already have Chrome at +10. But hey, at least that’ll contribute to all the IP Deadeye Chrom teams in water season.

Yaaaay…

11 Likes

Must be nice to spend money on this game for thoses.
Even if the 140orbs is always WAY too expensive…
I’m wondering who’ll be on the banner though

7 Likes

sees L-Chrom pack
sees its $75

Uh… NOPE

I can buy a whole ass game for that price.

16 Likes

Cries in even worse Canadian prices :feh_notlikethis:

13 Likes

I never thought IS would put a duo as the middle pack. Interesting, It’s nice for people who couldn’t get them and are willing to pay.

L!Chrom is someone who I wanted for awhile but it’s too expensive for me. I will have to skip it.

10 Likes

Anyway, getting one Byleth is tempting. Maybe I’ll get one, it’ll be some extra orbs for the mythic too.

8 Likes

With that I can buy like 5 games on Steam.

12 Likes

This game is a ripoff and I feel sorry for those who spend big bucks on it

10 Likes

Pretty much my thought process.

I might consider getting a single copy of the Byleth pack, but it wouldn’t be too hard to pass up either.

6 Likes

Well yeah, it depends on the game, lol

Most new titles these days run $60+ depending on system, but naturally, most indies run a lot less

I don’t use Steam because my laptop is a nearly 5 year old potato. So old that it’s not compatible with the upcoming Windows 11. Also I dislike keyboard + mouse controls for the most part

10 Likes

Oh I mostly buy Indie games, I have a few studio games like Metal gear rising revengeance and the witcher games 1,2 and 3.
The rest are indie games and they have given me a lot of good times.
Oh and I play with a WiiU pro controller with a bluetooth adaptator and works well.
Aside of minecraft im unable to play comfortably on keyboard.

3 Likes

You guys play on PC?

8 Likes

I just said I don’t use Steam

I’m mostly a Switch and 3DS player. But yeah, PC gaming is big, especially when Steam routinely holds mega sales.

I ain’t got time to play that many games, sorry. I’m 100+ hours into DQ XI and still have to beat Act III

7 Likes

I do all of my day to day / games on PC but that hobby is now pretty much ded since the birth of my kids so I play gacha

That being said … jesus christ have you all seen the prices for GPU? I don’t even know what I would do if mine dies. Thanks crypto miners and scalpers.

10 Likes

Well I only play BoTW and Dauntless on Switch, games for the console are expensive, its easier to buy games for PC. That said not all the games run on potato PC but the ones that work give me a good time. You just need to lower the graphics to oblivion.

3 Likes

I could buy myself a 1TB hard drive (which I need pretty badly right now, my music collection is big, really big) and still have spare money for some random snacks (or maybe a game on steam that’s on sale if I’m lucky)

idk about you, but L! Chrom is nowhere as worthwhile as what you could potentially get with 75 dollars :feh_nini:

6 Likes

To be fair, basically nothing in Feh is worth what they charge for them. Hides purchase history.

14 Likes

Legendry chrome who gives a-

INFANTRY FLOWERS/???

9 Likes

Yeah, I’m not paying that much for a merge >_>

I love my L-Chrom and he is on my “to merge” list but $75 is a rip off

FEH sucked enough money out of me in its first two years of existence, and I’m trying to minimize any spending. Nowadays I just buy the occasional month of FEH Pass, and I don’t mind spending $30 for a Forma Soul (which I haven’t had to do in a long time because I haven’t been interested in any of this year’s Forma)

15 Likes