Blemishine; which skill to M3?

With CC#3 coming up, I figured that I should probably build my Blemishine to boost Mudrock, but I wasn’t sure which skill I should M3 first, or if there’s any of them that don’t really need M3.

At first I figured the obvious choice was S3 because of the DPS and the heal looks really good! But it’s kind of a downside that she can’t heal herself with that skill, so I’m a bit worried if she dies midway through it or something :fgo_casgilworry:

So I thought about S2, that one seems good all around! I’m actually kind of leaning towards it, she boosts her ATK and has the same healing range as S3 (including healing herself!), but the sleep effect makes me feel kinda 50/50… I don’t know maybe it’s because I haven’t tested around with her much so I’m not using it right.

S1 seems not bad too, the auto recovery/stacking for the healing I really like and it’s still pretty good DPS! The only thing is that it only activates when she attacks, but as long as I put her at a good spot, then things will go smoothly!

They all seem so useful I don’t know what to do…

I M3’d both s2 + s3 and I use both. I might be wrong on this, but s2 is better for Mudrock specifically for 2 reasons:

1. it allows her to actually heal Mudrock, whereas I’m pretty sure s3 wouldn’t
  2. it’s constant (when in effect) which might not matter much, but s3 only heals when Blem is actually attacking. So if she killed the enemy she was blocking quickly, there aren’t any other heals being given out.

The sleep effect shouldn’t really hurt you, it’ll only go into effect on the enemies on Blem’s tile when the skill is activated. And she’ll prioritize them + has bonus damage to them, so it’ll help her clear them out while they’re fancy stunned. (But the heal is :feh_arvisboneappetite:, I think it’s something like 2k to all allies near her over the course of 10 seconds at E2 lvl 50 M3, and it recharges pretty quickly if she’s getting attacked).

1. it allows her to actually heal Mudrock, whereas I’m pretty sure s3 wouldn’t

Oh that’s a new fact!! I heard that before but I wasn’t sure if it was for Blemishine or not, but I’m glad to have it confirmed! I also didn’t know S3 only healed while attacking :0
Thank you so much for your input!!

1 Like

Yeah, some Medic defenders don’t work that way. Most? I’m not sure.

Nearl iirc would be able to with her S1, she charges it passively every second and if an ally is below 50% she’ll bash them with her shield to make them feel better bc video game logic. :fgo_insane:

But Blemishine definitely needs to actually be attacking someone for the heal to then go through.

2 Likes

Nearl iirc would be able to with her S1, she charges it passively every second and if an ally is below 50% she’ll bash them with her shield to make them feel better bc video game logic. :fgo_insane:

LMAO I didn’t know that about Nearl…

I use her as art dps defender so S3 is more to me than S2. Since Margaret and Saria is there for healing.

2 Likes

I use Mudrock and Blemishine as my go to defenders and have M3’d all of her skills.

I tend to find S2 is my default because it can provide healing to Mudrock if she is also in range (as already mentioned) and as long as there are units to hit charges quickly

S3 I use when I need arts dps - while the heal is big it cannot heal her herself so you can’t really use it in situations where Blemishine needs to sustain herself

S1 I use when I need Blemishine to provide healing and the enemies are infrequent enough to make the auto charge better. Once you have it M3 it can hold 3 charges which is nice.

Overall if you aim is synergy with Mudrock and for CC3 especially S2 is the one to M3. S2 is the one I see used in a lot of CC3 week 1 risk 18 clears with Blemishine because the sleep is great crowd control against the high damage units.

Edit: Spelling

1 Like

Personal on field experience,

Blem is better at combo
Not as a lone warrior.
She can, but… bla bla bla

Just like Liskarm
Put her with Weedy, Boom
Eyja, Boom boom
You name it

Unless Blem could self sustain with auto layer of healing shield, and Big hammer aoe swing that could knockout enemies ?
Or Blem as solo could bring some Transformer out of nowhere with an immortal birb co-pilot ?

Wait… that’s not a solo, it’s a team of 3.
That’s cheating

I’m out,
Cheers