BLyn LnD4 or Atk/Spd Push 4? Poll

Currently forma Lyn has LnD4 but I plan to use her for AR and that skill though consistent could make her be target for chills… Just got option for Atk/Spd push4, is this better? Her bow is Firesweep.

• Life and Death 4
  • Atk/Spd push 4

0 voters

1 Like

Swift Sparrow 3 is better than both for this role

But among what you have here, Atk/Spd Push 4. Don’t want her getting sniped that easily

6 Likes

I voted for LnD4 because skills with recoil sometimes annoy me (moreso if they need you to be above an HP threshold) and since she has a Firesweep Bow, the lost bulk from LnD doesn’t hurt her. But if you don’t care about the recoil/have ways of dealing with it, Push is better, I think.

5 Likes

I believe Mulagir effect is based on her visible speed :

ATK/SPD push 4 0 visible speed
LnD4 7 visible speed

… Maybe i’m wrong :interrobang:
I haven’t checked myself since i use Brave Bow instead. :feh_genny_mug:

3 Likes

No you’re right, fellow Lysithea fan :smiley: , but the thing is her build is firesweep… And dont really plan to use her mulagir.

3 Likes

Oh i didn’t catch that, my bad.
I’d change my vote for ATK/SPD Push 4 then ~

3 Likes

I went L&D 4 because you’re not getting attacked anyway and it doesn’t quit working on you after a while.

5 Likes

that’s my issue.
it’s great for cheese strats. but most times i loathe recoil damage

1 Like

Yeah I think you should look for SS3 or maybe A/S solo…

But of those I prefer L&D4 because she’s not getting counter attacked anyways. The only thing the push is doing is stop working after stepping on a lightning trap and that’s pretty much it :feh_legion:

There will be situations where B!Lyn has to take a hit but tbh she can’t take one even without the -5 Def/res

2 Likes

Eh, I don’t really like either options…

LD4 put her defenses down by 5 and atk/spd +7 always and Push makes her 5 points of damage and the atk/spd is conditional to an HP threshold. With firesweep she won’t be retaliated normally, so she will receive no damage from herself nor from the enemy. Also, LD4 can be used with mulagir, which will be her best niche when we get more and more colorless bow cavs.

1 Like

… And Sacae’s blessing. :feh_bylethsmile:

1 Like

I missed that, non-visible buffs don’t count? What’s the keyword I missed that means visible buffs only?

[At start of combat] as opposed of [during combat].

1 Like

Thanks!

For LnD4, what about the risk getting chilled for atk/spd or both? If she got chilled she can’t finish off the first enemy, so isn’t it worse than getting the 5 damage from push then maybe run away?
(Still looking for ss3 or solo but rng is rng)

4 Likes

very good point :feh_annawink:

1 Like

True!

I’m closing the poll. Thanks for everyone who voted!
LnD4 win by a little gap but for now push would be better to avoid chills. Hopefully ss3 or solo4 comes up before the event ends.

4 Likes