midget walks around for 3 minutes providing exposition and calls u shit

32 Likes

A fav lol

22 Likes

Wtf was that lol

17 Likes

I paused while she was laughing lol

16 Likes

the video stopped and went black for me at the 32 second mark and I thought it was part of the video for a second lol

17 Likes

:-1:

14 Likes

That felt really underwhelming lmao

20 Likes

Honestly this is the worst end movie we ever got imo. What was the point of this ??

22 Likes

aren’t book endings supposed to be…

interesting? lmao

like wtf was this i aint interested in shit after this.

21 Likes

3 minutes of exposition and to introduce us to our next Mythic lol

20 Likes

A downgrade from the last one. The only good part was that the faces were as gold as whatever this void space thing we’re in

17 Likes
Long ass text as of the possible realms I think and the other ones here as well

The ten Nine Realms are as follows:

Midgard, the realm of man. Earth, basically. In Heroes, Midgard is represented by Askr and Embla. Not only does Thórr literally refer to them as Midgard, but the two kingdoms are named after Askr and Embla from Norse myth, who are essentially their versions of Adam and Eve, the first mortals.

Niflheim, the realm of mist. This land of ice and snow is represented in Heroes through, well, Nifl. Pretty self-explanatory.

Múspellheim, the realm of fire. In Heroes this is represented by Múspell. Book 2 was pretty straight forward with the naming schemes.

Helheim, or Hel,, the realm of the dead, ruled over by the titular Hel. Heroes was also very straightforward here, with Hel being the obvious basis for Hel.

Alfheim, the home of the Light Elves, or ljósálfar. Once again, this is the basis for Heroes’s Ljósálfheimr, with Ljósálfheimr being another name for Alfheim. The name may seem intimidatingly long at first but it’s honestly really simple. Ljos is light. Alf is elf. Heimr is home or realm. So literally home of the light elves.

Svartalfheim, the home of the black elves, or svartálfar. This is where some confusion comes from as far as what constitutes a realm. Some scholars believe svartálfar and dökkálfar, or dark elves, were the same creature, while others believe they were separate. Regardless, Heroes took the former interpretation, and gave us the realm of Dökkálfheimr, the land of the dark elves. Like Ljósálfheimr, this name is easier to parse than it seems, just replacing ljos (light) with dökk (dark).

Niðavellir, the realm of the dvergar, or dwarves. Once again Heroes takes the same name and concept, only this time with a steampunk twist and significantly fewer beards for their Niðavellir. Some people believe that the dökkálfar/svartálfar and dvergar were actually the same creatures, but we’ll get to that.

Jötunheim, the realm of the jötnar, or giants. Well, kind of. There’s some debate as to how well defined the jötunn are due to their realm not being as mentioned in ancient texts as the others. Some say they’re significantly larger, some don’t. Some instead say they’re exceedingly beautiful, others grotesque. Heroes takes a bit of a mix with Jötunheimr, with the jötnar being described as larger than normal humans, but by looking at Dagr and Nott, also very beautiful.

Vanaheim, the realm of the Vanir Gods. The Vanir Gods held such domains as fertility, wisdom, and future sight. Vanaheim is, thus far, the only Norse realm to receive no mention in Heroes. However, we have met two of the Vanir, Freyr and Freyja, though we don’t know for sure if Heroes classifies them as such. In Norse Myth, Freyr was given Alfheim, so they kept that connection at least with him ruling over Ljósálfheimr. It’s possible that the conflict Freyr and Freyja created the álfar for was the Æsir-Vanir War, but that’s merely speculation on my part.

Finally, Asgard is the realm of the Æsir Gods. A sort of rival tribe of gods to the Vanir, the Æsir were the more warrior-minded gods, for the most part. This is where you’d find the likes of Thor and Odin. In Heroes, they’re seemingly setting up Asgard as the end game, with ominous references to Loki, Thórr, and Alfaðör (the All-Father, Odin).

30 Likes

Plus am I tired or is the lip synch broken lol ??

14 Likes

we still haven’t seen anything out of that Plumeria and Triandra joining Líf and Thrasir’s club from last year thing :feh_sophiadeletethis:

23 Likes

I don’t feel like watching it rn

do lif and thrasir appear and actually make this interesting

14 Likes

We have been baited with that
:catsob:

11 Likes

Nope

Just Eitri

13 Likes

No it’s literally just Eitri lmao

11 Likes