Bored Doctah Chronicles #18: FGO Crossover I (CCC Edition)

A Devilish Kouhai for kuu

@kuu0

Feel free to add yourselves to the @ list

Mentions
Hell's Residents

@ACExDiscostu93
@ArtificialSky
@Azurem
@belluchi
@dragonking195
@Elyon13
@Kayo_Rikou
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@Nytfall
@Moop
@Pokute
@rmunteanu599
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@Rambukala

Missing In Action

@BadWolfVindici
@wheatking

8 Likes

We’re here

2 Likes

Melt? Most cultured. :feh_navarreculture:

3 Likes

Cuteeeee. :fgo_ereshlove:

Melt. Man of culture indeed. :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

Culture indeed, if only she isn’t too thorny :fgo_robinstare:

2 Likes

Well she can remove those as seen before. If you mean personality then Im ok with that. :fgo_insane:

3 Likes

(rewriting my post just for clarity reason)

@rmunteanu599
I agree and I always look at the arknight tool (i should start taking habit to call it aceship instead of “tool”) to see if there is some Base animation and Death/Deploy/SKill animation , but maaan… I love every waifu and husbando so it’s hard to say no sometimes x_x
I don’t want to neglect some girls or bois just because they are 3 or 4 star or less meta x_x

And I also dolphin it , or maybe Eel it , I took a 50€ in december.

2 Likes

Idk you’re secretly a M brotha :fgo_robinstare:

3 Likes

Well I like sadistic anime girls so I guess? :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

Well, I am more picky about my skins.

Seeing as the price can go up and up as you said.

I think twice before buying my skins.

I also dont like every operator, only some of them. :fgo_bbsmile:

With having my absolute faves. :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

If you’re not a collector like me then you’ll be fine with the free primes for the skin you like, just like Rodi said, prioritize some important skins and don’t overspend your resources :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like

On the matter of skins I prefer buying those that also make a noticeable difference on the sprite not just the art. They feel overpriced to me in general.

2 Likes

Gavial ones feel like a waste of primes honestly :fgo_drunkgil:

2 Likes

Well I’m kinda a collector , or let’s say I can like every character so if the design of the skin is cool and there is some base animation, I can go for it.

But yes as you both say, I try to select my skin carefully, but sometime the temptation is too big y’a know.
Like this Rope Summer skin, I shouldn’t have took it but she was cute so… meh too bad.

But as for the one I quoted earlier, I found Vigna summer really cute with her hat, and i love vigna, same goes for Ifrit, and that Gravel I poste is dope A-F in my humble oppinion.

2 Likes

Blessed intro

2 Likes

You mean the current “warrior” skin or the “upcoming” summer skin ?

'cause I really like the warrior one, it fits her personnality (plus her smile on the Art is so cool)

1 Like

Eh, idk.

The SA skin is sooo good. Not biased at all. :fgo_ereshlove:

2 Likes

Her sprite barely looks different from the god view though.

1 Like

Eh… I prefer his Winter Messenger one :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes

She only got one skin, the other is just meme worthy :feh_rein: and yes, I’m talking about her current skin when it feels pretty much the same as her original one considering art and sprite :fgo_drunkgil:

1 Like