Bored Doctah Chronicles #2: Keep Calm And PREPARE FOR CONTINGENCY CONTRACT :fgo_gaooo:

The Rules are Simple: There Are No Rules

tenor

UnlimitedMoneyWorks

Mentions

@Azurem
@BadWolfVindici
@dragonking195
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@MatteoM
@Nytfall
@Moop
@Pokute
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@wheatking

6 Likes

So the next thread begins

3 Likes

Btw is Provence any good ? She may have role since the only sniper I use are meteorite , platinum and Kroos

2 Likes

Wasn’t expecting the last one to be killed before Memoir, if one of these closes while I’m asleep feel free to make the new one yourselves

Btw is Provence any good ? She may have role since the only sniper I use are meteorite , platinum and Kroos

I haven’t used her myself that much, but apparently she’s kinda bad. Something about her Talent having a hard time proccing cuz of its condtion

2 Likes

Hmm I guess I will hold off raising her since I need to prepare for CC1 instead :ak_nervous:

1 Like

I’m considering E2ing Swire already

I have her Mats Prepared, but I feel I should wait until the next HH Banner. If they actually do end up delaying W’s release, and a Mostima Banner pops up I can do a roll and see who I get

1 Like

Well after checking darknights memoir I should be able to e2 mostima , nian, siege ,myrtle and ptilopsis.
Before the next CC. assuming cc comes after memoir

1 Like

Oh Memoir has an absolute F*ckton of Mats, and has around 1200 Orundum and a few Headhunting Permits :fgo_buster:

Adding the mats I get from Memoir, I should be able to get E2 LV69 M9 W, S2M3 Siege, and E2 Swire and Amiya all without having to farm for new mats

1 Like

New thread already?
It seed only a few days ago that the old one was made.
And to think we already reached the 3000 posts…

Ah! Good Fun!

immagine

2 Likes

Here we go again

1 Like

So do you guys think we’ll get CC right away or do you think there’s gonna be an Event in between?

1 Like

I think they will put something in between. Dunno what exactly though :ak_redwut:

1 Like

Why 1-1? It doesn’t drop anything does it?
1-7 also costs 6 stamina and gives rocks.

2 Likes

Oh, didn’t realize the first thread already reached the limit. Well, good job everyone!

2 Likes

If I were to assume I’m guessing it’s most likely because it’s quick and easy to do.

3 Likes

You can Solo 1-7 with like 90% of the current Roster tho, not sure how fast it is compared to 1-1

2 Likes

Well if anything you can just start 1-1 without any prior set-up before hand. No need to drop down operators since you’ll always clear it.

2 Likes

No need to drop down operators since you’ll always clear it

WDYM?

2 Likes

5 hours 34 minutes :fgo_gaooo:

3 Likes

Oh wait… I was thinking of 0-1 aren’t I? God I forgot that the game starts with lvl 0…

2 Likes