Bored Doctah Chronicles #4: Whaling for the Killer Whale, Protecc Smol Horse

Well then tell me my mate, how you doing? Have you done the third phase of Genshin event yet? Im glad I can solo it because the coop was pretty annoying for me so far.

3 Likes

I’m going to do it this evening. I hope it’s cool. Also I want my extra Fischl to boost her Constellation :star_struck:

2 Likes

I also think to do it solo, also to test my team. It’s time! :fgo_daishouri:

1 Like

I have a combo that goes Xiangling Beyblade-> Beidou Counter-> Fischl Oz. And if I put in Venti it’s over for everyone :fgo_bblaugh:

1 Like

Yeah its not that hard. I got a bit spooked when it offered coop like a domain but its not abyss level. Also looking forward to that free Fischl too. Im also kinda considering buying the battle pass so I could get some good weapon for Ningguang but looking at AK banners speeding and reshuffling so much I dont know.

1 Like

:fgo_daishouri:

1 Like

At least buy it one time if you reach 50. It’s worth it imo. At least once.

1 Like

Thing is I did the first time around but I got the black sword…and I dont even use any sword character :rofl:

1 Like

It gives you tons of resources. The weapon is only a bonus.

1 Like

Same lol

1 Like

True that I just need to watch my budget and not go crazy.

1 Like

I’m hoping into Keqing, Jean & Qiqi :fgo_happytomoe:

1 Like

Haha same same, hoping for that lucky roll on standard banner with blue fates and back then I didnt even imagine that Id want Ning but she grew on me.

1 Like

Same for me with Beidou. At the start I was like “meh”, but now it’s like my fav waifu and also gameplay-wise you actually have to think when you fight with her, it’s not braindead like Diluc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Haha ngl while farming for witch set I see so many phoenixes flying around. I swear Dilucs burst is the most spammable skill in the game.

1 Like

It’s disgusting, dragonball beams kind of shit ahaha :fgo_badciv:

1 Like

Well I dont dislike it, has nice visual but yeah Dilucs not on my radar, not by a landslide.

1 Like

I don’t mind him as a character, he’s chill. But I hate his opness in gameplay :ak_nianunimpressed:

1 Like

He is the most brain dead dps true but Klee is on the same power level, maybe even more if played perfectly. She needs good placement and animation cancel though.

1 Like

Hello AK bros :catwave:

Which Genshin server do you guys play on? :fgo_jackpeek:

3 Likes