Bored Doctor Chronicles #50: I HAVE NO MONEY!

HAHAHAHAHA

Yorigami

Broke and Not Broke

@kuu0
@rmunteanu599
@LeiCiel
@ArcanaApocalypse
@Pokute
@MastroGillord
@elyon13
@valkyrieStar23
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@Nytfall
@Azurem
@oduime
@Rambukala
@GamingBro1
@Moop
@Kayo_Rikou
@Wyan
@Yunchii
@Waifu69
@ArtificialSky
@TitaniumWorm
@namtap032892
@OniiSuki
@gott_ist_tot
@Grim3xus

22 Likes

First :ak_smugrock:

1 Like

Bruh. I was writing a response and thing kept telling me theres something wrong. Didnt even realize threads done after few taps. :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

i got jumpscare when i tried to reply mun :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a madlad alright, Vigilo is a cool display of showing how the doctor is capable of :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

3rd post is what I would say here, but more importantly it’s the 50th of this AK off-topic thread series :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes

Cute art. :ak_kaltsitsip:

3 Likes

Does a lot of badass shit in that event, but even before that he’s one of the reasons some OPs (like SilverAsh) even give a flying fuck about RI

4 Likes

Welcome to the non-sanity denizens den :ak_smugrock:

8 Likes

Btw, which event do the Ejya and Ange skins come with? :ak_kaltsitsip:

3 Likes

Gavial rerun :ak_kaltsitsip:

3 Likes

So that event should come right before the Chen Alter anniversary? :ak_kaltsitsip:

1 Like

so yeah back on the topic, if dokutah got and appareance we would have more presence since it would be easier to step in, or that’s my opinion.

1 Like

I don’t even know this OP.

1 Like

as long as i know, thorns rerun and i think… chapter nine

The doctor made a name of himself during Kazdel civil war already, beside even before Babel, the Dokutah is actually a doctor in many fields like Cat’tsit :fgo_bblaugh:

4 Likes

i need to rush losbelt 3 and 4 for the 20 quarz, bruh what a drag

Touhou

Tl;Dr The one with Blue Hair (Shion) has the power of being extremely poor, the one with Orange Hair (Joon) has the power to steal wealth, but spends it all at once so she’s also poor

3 Likes

oh yeah i saw a-… pretty educative book about her :fgo_gudako:

Oh.
So not AK, got it.

2 Likes