Will you roll for her btw?
I want a Rosa for me.
New thread, hello
i would but i need to save for saga, i’m going to skip her and carnelian which gives me so much pain in my heart
The fate of a free to play.
Keep on being strong tho.
Do we have an FBI case.
i think i will use my tickets on them (like if they were much anyway )
Just finished getting down a list of some of the notable threats in BDSP, gonna try to figure out counter-strats for each one
- Infernape | Note: Hate seeing this as a lead, really hard to work around and bait killers are susceptible to coverage
- Breloom | Note: Most run Technician to break Substitute, Spore is still common
Dragon (Note: All except Chomp/Kingdra can run Roost)
- Salamence | Note: Most running Aerial Ace for STAB, this thing is still unpredictable af tho
- Kingdra | Note: Poor movepool + mediocre stats kekw, kinda bad outside of Rain
- Latios | Note: Most dangerous thing on this list unboosted, might be banned
- Crawdaunt | Note: Never let this thing run around in TR freely, stop it from happening immediately
- Cacturne (Sand Veil, Switcheroo/Spiky Shield/)
- Sableye | Note: Tbh might not be as good as expected, limited movepool really hinders it
- Tyranitar | Note: Lack of pursuit is a big blow, but otherwise still threatening with D-Dance
- Azumarill | Note: Really hard to wall w/o Shedinja, even Max HP/Def Skarmory is 2HKO by Aqua Jet at +6
- Clefable | Note: Usually Unaware to for C-Mind Latios/Drum Azumarill, T-Wave/Rocks still common
- Togekiss | Note: Paraflinch Cheesing, not very impressive
- Aerodactyl | Note: Fastest lead, tho can be preserved for sweep
- Gliscor | Note: Status Immunity w/ Poison Heal, can take some SpA Hits with investment
- Skarmory | Note: Has Swords Dance lol
- Zapdos | Note: Way more tanky than you’d think, not that common tho
- Xatu | Note: TR Setter/Magic Bounce, not much else to say here
- Shedinja | Note: Funniest shit if you lose coverage on this
- Electivire | Note: No Boosting moves and gets killed hard by E-Quake
- Raikou | Note: Volt Switch Spammer
- Manaphy | Note: Possible ban candidate, watch out for Sub + Salac
- Slow Twins
- Jirachi | Note: Lost Body Slam and Iron Head, RIP
- Lake Trio
@LeiCiel for the Mudrock.
ah yes, bonks works
Correction : Unlimited Bonk Works
Getting into that pokemon groove eh
New ketagame means new strats, movepools are kinda limited rn tho
Defensive Water Types are basically a non-factor rn because of losing access to Toxic
Bonk all day, all night.