Bored Doctor Chronicles #54: It's that time of the year again! :fgo_padoru:

Don’t most Clefable run Bold + Calm Mind tho? Or am I getting it confused with BDSP?

Idk the metagame really, I’m just going off the discussions I’ve read.

Like all I’ve heard from the discussions is the sub/DD set countered basically anything the scarf variant can’t, unless you specifically have a counter to both in your team.

1 Like

Yeah… IDK what the overall strategies are for people who run into those sets but I literally never have to take Kyurem into account. Like we’re banning this thing but somehow Keldeo survived a suspect test twice in the BW Meta, sure

Guess who’s back :ak_stahp:

In around 2 hours I’ll be seeing the new Spiderman & avoid spoilers yay.
Finally @Pokute :feh_babyseliph:

1 Like

Back again?

1 Like

My gf saw it and told me about it, but I won’t say anything dw

2 Likes

Shady’s back :feh_babyseliph:

Good boy :ak_exusiailove:

Tbf I have no idea how Keldeo didn’t get banned, but from discussions I just see that those who hate the bulky Kyurem set just REALLY fucking hate it xD

Tbf the ban margin wasn’t that big

@LeiCiel @Kayo_Rikou @rmunteanu599 nah. They gunna just do same event order as CN :ak_wcheese: That’s my predict :ak_okaydokay: how they gunna drop 2nd anni? Idk :ak_kaltsitlaugh: But they gunna follow CN. That’s me guess :ak_saygoodbye:

Monerafter :ak_stahp:

1 Like

:ak_swiresmug:

1 Like

should we gather for cigars and whiskeys tonight?

1 Like

That will be the best since we will get an extra month to farm for more gems. if they follow CN that’s meant Dosseles Holiday will come end of January or early February

1 Like

whiskey :fgo_saberhungry:

1 Like

Well, those who save for Chelter anyhow. :laughing:

1 Like

What is saving. Its gonna be banner after banner for me now.

deadinside

2 Likes

That thing that I can’t seem to do.

1 Like

AK(because of EX-rank luck) and HI3(the leaker doing good job) is the only game I can save for long period… unfortunately for FGO is just throw because of no guarantee… and for GI I can skip 1 banner usually.

1 Like