Bored Doctor Chronicles #57: The Cure

Yostar is stupido as usual. :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

For some unlucky souls they have to go to the spark each time. Hell, at that point I cant blame anyone for quitting. :fgo_headpats:

Its rough. Even my Skalter rolls were rough and it was shit all around.
I fear the Ling banner. Lol. :fgo_bblaugh:

4 Likes

I mean 300 rolls for the rate up is businesses as usual in FGO. But yeah for AK, where after 50 rolls the SSR comes soon after. 300 rolls with no rate up is awful. 200 roll spark would be nice tbh.

5 Likes

Looking at this reminds me of the old strat that I gave you to pass anni3, your Thorns just lack of healing really :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

The 200 roll spark is more or less the standard these days and it’d be nice if they reduced it to that much, or even lower since we’re getting more Limiteds added to the game

Still it isn’t all that bad right now considering all the safety nets in place, and the fact that the majority of OPs are still gen pools with plenty of ways of getting them apart from Gacha.

5 Likes

Welp, it’s a dual banner

Really hopin’ for some good luck here

3 Likes

WTF do I see here? IN Reisen and PoFV Aya? :fgo_robinstare:, should I glad that I got out of this mess early :catlie:

2 Likes

Yeah the new FES Units that were only recently released in JP, and considering the pattern it’s likely MechaFes Sakuya and Reisen are arriving shortly after

2 Likes

Man, TLW global is sure to catch up jp in an unusual way, wonder why this game is still alive by now :ak_derptr:

4 Likes

I stopped at 39. Didnt want to spend the rest of the day on it. Monster Hunter wont play itself.
I think I should be able to make it no problem before the event ends. :fgo_bbsmile:
Its pretty fun but yeah once a year or two at max is enough of this kind.

2 Likes

Well, if you stopped whaling it will die. :ak_derptr:

1 Like

But that’s what Firewatch is for!
Well I guess two camouflage units is better than one.

Oh man, so no on will be clearing the shop? Guess I shouldn’t have started with all that furniture

Her e2 art looks great!
And surely a vanguard with sleep will have some uses

3 Likes

Skin vote is finished. Really surprised that so many people like Mousse so much

5 Likes

Bough some tickets from the yellow cert shop.
Managed to hit the soft pity…
And I got a dupe Mudrock.
:catface:
It’s nice but would’ve preferred a new operator.

8 Likes

Beanstalk 5 star. :feh_flaynfish:

Don’t know how I feel about this. Seems to be completely different than Beanstalk. Depends if she can use the skills outside of her unit being up and wether if can revive it if she will be that good. Still, very different from Beanstalk, so Beanstonk will still be my go to op :ak_kaltsitlaugh:

4 Likes

Looks like Tactician archetype is more like a beastmaster in some rpg game :fgo_gilgalaugh:

5 Likes

New poll for future operators

5 Likes

For me it would be like save my $ instead of rolls :fgo_drunkgil:

7 Likes

No kidding. TLW banners are going by rapid fire. I don’t even bother trying to get everyone. I’d have to actually whale to manage that. The rates are good at least. Hopefully it doesn’t go the same way as Magi Reco. That game had similar problems.

2 Likes

I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone joke about Chen being a squirter since we have her alt now… Lol

3 Likes