Bored Doctor Chronicles #58: Summer Holiday in the Dead of Winter :fgo_derpalot: :fgo_insane:

Very nice :catclap:

5 Likes

:catwave:

I’m grateful, but well, could’ve been Skadi~
:ak_skadisax:

4 Likes

Thanks. We should be fine, vaxxed and boosted but it’s really knocking us down.

8 Likes

Get well soon, man~
:feh_lilithpray:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Got another poll going

I don’t know who to vote for… it’s really tough :ak_redwut:

1 Like

Wow my internet is horribad today, shite’s taking forever to load

Me neither, can’t say I’ve really thought about who deserves a higher rarity alt among them. Midnight would be a pick but I think he’s good enough despite low rarity status

3 Likes

There were hints about Kroos during last Spring Festival right?

So it’s nice to get the poll in before the next Spring Festival where there might be hints about the next one

As both Kroos and Lava are Reserve Op Team A1, I guess the safe money would be on one of the other three from that team to be next in line

Figure it’s going to be a long wait for the 2 stars, but then maybe if that’s true, they’ll get 6 star alts, or something completely different

2 Likes

Picked Yato, Melantha and Orchid. I could see their designs being pretty good if they get one. Fourth choice would be Beagle 'cause I need her alive~
:e7_ravisob:

4 Likes

I replaced Mudrock with La Pluma in my annihilatio auto.

Using her skill to murder the ends of waves quicker cut the clear time down by over a minute :ak_okaydokay:

6 Likes

Oh so she can solo the wave with a bit of help from BP huh, maybe I can remove nearl from my clear and see how it goes

3 Likes

BP kills everyone in her range while they’re waiting by the red boxes, so Pluma only has to deal with the top lane. She can easily handle 2 enemies at a time.

2 Likes

Hm hm, I have Ash helping on the top so maybe I can use her to replicate a similar result, I’ll just try it out once

2 Likes

Ash wasn’t enough to replicate that strat, also it’s quite difficult without Skalter’s healing as well, Ange can heal a bit but not under continuous attacks

4 Likes

@ArcanaApocalypse
New Modules Leak

(Dreadnought, Merchant, and Ling)

1. 1.15% ATK scale when blocking
    Nearl Alter: +230 HP +70 ATK
    Franka: +150 HP 60 ATK
    Conviction: +50 ATK 3 ASPD

2. When dying, fully restore hp, max hp -60%, gain 30 ASPD (once per deployment)
    Skadi: +300 HP +55 ATK
    Flamebringer: +300 HP +4 ASPD
    Matoimaru: +270 hp +35 ATK

3. DP drain from 3 to 2
    Lee: +200 HP +55 ATK
    Mr.Nothing: +150 HP +45 ATK
    Jaye: +35 ATK +35 DEF

4. Same as Deepcolor
    Ling: +100 HP +30 ATK

3 Likes

Invitation to Wine leak

CG

Characters

Background

Source: from AK CN data if you want to know :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Also Ling theme song :feh_navarreculture:, name is fucking hard to translate right tho, raw meaning is Drunk Flying Dust

3 Likes

:fgo_robinstare:

2 Likes

Oh hey skadi has a revive now… how useful will that even be I wonder, I wish there was some immortality to accompany that :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

I wish it has reduce redeployment time, that would be better than just a one time gut per deploy
And Merchant + Ling has the better module for them. From 3 to 2 dp consuming is a big deal, Ling has more summons to fusion :feh_lucyshrug:

2 Likes