Bored Doctor Chronicles #67: Stars Align

Once there was a set of twins (Dioscuri) who ascended to the heavens to become the shining constellation Gemini…

The name Dioscuri means “children of Zeus.”

According to the “Catasterismi,” written around the 3rd century B.C., the constellation Gemini was known as Dioscures, consisting of Castor and Pollux. The two appeared in the land of Laconia (the southeastern part of the Peloponnese peninsula) and later ascended to the heavens. It is said that the loving bond these siblings shared was unparalleled.

To immortalize the siblings’ closeness, Zeus, king of the gods, combined stars from two independent constellations into a new constellation known as “the Twins.”

"O, Distant Blue Planet.
A faint, tiny light Voyager barely saw when he turned around to look after travelling six billion kilometers. The thoughts of the people who sent him out into the unknown…all of their hopes and dreams for the future live in that tiny 0.12 pixel photo. And as he continues on his journey, the warm wind blows his golden sails. "

He, the symbol of the pinnacle of human civilization is just a tiny object in the vast expanse of space. Yet, he travels on his perpetual journey in the emptiness of space, broadening our knowledge of the universe. Yet, he will soon enter an eternal slumber, still travelling further and further away from us as we speak. If intelligent civilizations exist elsewhere in this world, perhaps one day they shall encounter him, the last remaining proof of our fragile existence.

Source

Source

Sauce

Source

Source

8 Likes

You forgot the wiki with all the names. Cute thread tho.

3 Likes
Call of the stars..

@ArcanaApocalypse
@Ark_9
@ArtificialSky
@Azurem
@Cptboomboom
@Elyon13
@gott_ist_tot
@Grim3xus
@Jamza
@Kasai-san
@Kayo_Rikou
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@Oduime
@OisuKi
@Pokute
@Rambukala
@rmunteanu599
@Starfighter2k
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@TitaniumWorm
@valkyrieStar23
@Waifu69
@Yunchii

15 Likes

Make that a wiki, I need to add a couple of names

5 Likes

Thanks for the @ star

Source

7 Likes

Nice thread and write up!

3 Likes

Very cute.

Gotta bonk you back. :fgo_hornyjail:

3 Likes

I just plucked those from previous bsd threads I made which I turn took from their servant profiles

3 Likes

Why this emote in fgo group… :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

I’ll make this an exception :fgo_hornyjail:

Source

5 Likes

Because we are horny? :fgo_hornyjail:

4 Likes

look at what we were discussing towards the end of the previous thread

4 Likes

Still, it s a nice compliation, I know I could never bother to do anything of the sort for my favs :fgo_bbsmile:

2 Likes

This awakens my primal instinct to breed him. :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

That is true for all gatchas not just fgo… AK is also horny… :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

I shan’t forbid any topic, at least none that i can currently think of

3 Likes

its the second time that I made a bsd and bdc thread at the same time

4 Likes

BTW you still need to make that a wiki

3 Likes

Time to discuss the reasons behind the rise of “scat”… :fgo_gudako: