Source

Source

Source

Source

10 Likes

Looks like you had a hard time holding back from posting art :fgo_bblaugh:

Also nice thread Azurem!

4 Likes

I finished the draft long ago, just waiting for new thread to pop it out :fgo_shutensip:

Source

5 Likes

Idk why you’re so reluctant to make threads, you could have just used that art post as the opening :ak_wshock:

4 Likes

Have to think of title and posting art related to the title itself make me lazy, I can’t just leave it random like Kuu did, plus, no enthusiasm whatsoever :feh_lucyshrug:

Source

2 Likes

Maybe he got tired of making threads…?

Hey I got part of it correct, neat.

2 Likes

:feh_bigbeauty:

Source

4 Likes

Ain’t that my curse? Who’d you pass it to? :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes

I thought no one wanted to make new threads

2 Likes

No one ig since everyone has rolled the banner already, now I just want to see what’s in store of HG in Saturday stream :fgo_gudako:, Rosmontis and Cat’tsit summer skin can be good :ak_swiresmug:

Source

3 Likes

Bunny girl Kroos got me wildin.

Edit: thanks autocorrect

2 Likes

@Azurem Talk about slumber, I just raised Blemishine but not sure which skill should be prioritized for mastery :feh_lucyshrug:

Any suggestions? At least for general use

3 Likes

Depend on how you play really, her S3 is her best dps skill with the best healing (except on her own), her S2 is also a good dps skill, allow her to hold a lane of her own most of the time, it’ll be better if pairing with other slumber op, it can also heal summon unit like Mon3tr, Ling’s dragon or can’t be healed op like Mudrock,… or just M3 both if you have enough mat :fgo_gudako:

Source

3 Likes

More leak about Gavial alter (Unconfirmed)

Liberator archetype.

First talent:
When her skill has not been activated, heal self and the operator with lowest HP nearby.

Second talent:
Gain extra ATK and DEF every time her skill is activated, up to 5 times

Skill 1:
Decrease ASPD, Increase ATK.
Extra effect from charge: Block count changes to 1, decrease range, extra ATK increase.

Skill 2:
Passive: Decrease SP cost every time it’s activated, up to 5 times, and Talent 1 stays up even when the skill is activated.
DEF increase, ASPD increase, attacks all blocked enemies.
Extra effect from charge: Improves all stats, heal amount for first talent increase and can target 1 more unit, prolong skill duration.

Skill 3:
Passive: This skill can stack up to 5 charges.
Increase range, increase ATK.
Extra effects with 2 charges: Extra ASPD increase, and each charge increases the amount gained, up to 4 times, and skill duration is prolonged.
Extra effects with 5 charges: Block count becomes 1, further increase in range, time between attacks decrease [= ASPD increase?]; ATK increase, with further permanent increase after defeating an enemy, but with a limit; further prolongs skill duration.

As usual, take it with a grain of salt :rofl:

2 Likes

Probably S2? I did S2 first, after a while I did S3 as well.

S1 is the boring standard healing defender skill, except she needs to attack to heal so it can be a bit more awkward than them.

S2 is the sleep skill. It has fast cycle, good healing, shuts down enemies and does decent damage. The only downside is that most other ops can’t help against the sleeping enemies.

S3 does big damage but she can’t heal herself so she’s more like a guard. Can be fun.

3 Likes

6* Tequila?
Sounds like a strange kit.

3 Likes

Healing and dps combine, well idk how will this go until we actually see the showcase :fgo_shutensip:
Source
But tbh with you, I’ll be really disappointed if it’s actually Gavial alter, another alter in the mix will make me wonder whether HG will release any more original limited op outside of Lunar New Year banner and Collab or not :ak_nianunimpressed:

3 Likes

where is erato?

2 Likes

kinda weird honestly, not the fact that is dps healer but the fact that her skills are so mix, a skill that reduces it’s sp cost yet increase skill duration?

and let’s not talk about last skill

this looks more like a yu gi oh card description but well, we just need to wait to see what’s her deal :fgo_gudako:

2 Likes