Bored Doctor Chronicles #77: "I tried ferry hard to come up with a good title, boat this is the best I could do. Knot too shabby I hope"

Credit to Lei for the title, part of me thinks I should’ve made a Spiderman: Homecoming joke but this is infinitely better

Also I really wanted to include Ulpian here but he just doesn’t have enough art :fgo_ereshdistress:

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

@ArcanaApocalypse
@Ark_9
@ArtificialSky
@Azurem
@Cptboomboom
@Elyon13
@gott_ist_tot
@Grim3xus
@Jamza
@Kasai-san
@Kayo_Rikou
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@Oduime
@Pokute
@Rambukala
@rmunteanu599
@Habatsuki
@Starfighter2k
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@TitaniumWorm
@Waifu69
@Yunchii

18 Likes

Yay, first!

Also veery nice thread!

1 Like

Gladiia best hunter

2 Likes

I also went ahead and made the Irene banner thread early, partially because I wanted to have it be in conjunction with posting this one

2 Likes

That one was nice as well, you definitely showed your favoritism through fanart :fgo_bbsmile:

1 Like

Kinda’ yeah, but also because I’d be reposting stuff if I used anything from here

Plus I wanted to have the format be Potrait > Wide > Potrait > etc

1 Like

H10-3 was sth :fgo_gudako:

Grant, the horde was so annoying, especially those lil things that can mess up the cannon agrro, I trivialized it with Lee, the whole 3 hell stages were just fighting Manfred non-stop basically :fgo_shutensip:

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t notice that pattern, it’s neat.

Personally, it was just throwing Nearlter’s S3 (twice) at him the 2 times I battled him :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

I still need to finish the rest of the stages, been lazy just farming RMA all this time. I got like 27 T3s I think, and two T4 drops

You’ll also notice the whole thread is a glorified roasting session

3 Likes

That was quite visible alright :fgo_bblaugh:

2 Likes

You can also tell I’m still upset over what the collab turned out to be

2 Likes

Bros I think I’m straight up dying over here.

2 Likes

I think we’re all upset over it.

Much like the people who are really hyped for the anime, I’ll never understand how people are hyped for this MH collab, especially considering what the fuck we got for a welfare. :catslam:

2 Likes

??? What’s happened? :fgo_huh:

3 Likes

That Windflit one was brutal alright, tho there’s really nothing going on for him, even HG probably thinks he’s a waste :fgo_gudako:

Source

3 Likes

How’re you dying? Is it painful? was the process self initiated? :fgo_shutensip:

1 Like

Me neither, while there are people who are actually upset over this they don’t seem to be nearly as loud as the people hyped up over what I’m anticipating to be a nothing burger. I mean really apart from waifuised monters wtf do they actually plan to have for the banner?

2 Likes

I’m more or less neutral about it, since I’m not a fan of any of the franchises capcom has, but the welfare was really surprising :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

I could’ve gone on harder but I’d need two paragraphs just to talk about how much he sucks, and that’d interfere with formatting

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind MH if it actually had memorable characters

2 Likes