Bored Doctor Chronicles #78 Peak Golden age and more AK anime hype

Let’s relish in the golden age. And gacha to our hearts content.

Sauce

https://twitter.com/rattan0339/status/1517932486541651971?s=21&t=ZSPlQNSwT77axIKw_HX-PA

Sauce

https://twitter.com/se_5eeeee/status/1520735604442472451

Sauce

https://twitter.com/kurii89800727/status/1518653284592267264

Sauce

摸了(永远不会画白发)-ko no 猫鱼 da

Sauce

Arknights, Skadi the Corrupting Heart, Skadi / 无题 - pixiv

Sauce

升华-红蒂就是坠好的

Sauce

doujin, Arknights, Arknights / 画个二队长 - pixiv

Sauce

一些舟舟-soporpenguin

Sibling rivalry bonus round

Sauce

画完了!!(开摆🙏 (后续-左刀行

Source: Yostar probably…

Alright that’s it for now. I’ll be back later. Got a little headache. Have fun guys.

The local peeps

@ArcanaApocalypse
@Ark_9
@ArtificialSky
@Azurem
@Cptboomboom
@Elyon13
@gott_ist_tot
@Grim3xus
@Jamza
@Kasai-san
@Kayo_Rikou
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@Oduime
@Pokute
@Rambukala
@rmunteanu599
@Habatsuki
@Starfighter2k
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@TitaniumWorm
@Waifu69
@Yunchii

14 Likes
The missing @

@ArcanaApocalypse
@Ark_9
@ArtificialSky
@Azurem
@Cptboomboom
@Elyon13
@gott_ist_tot
@Grim3xus
@Jamza
@Kasai-san
@Kayo_Rikou
@kuu0
@LeiCiel
@MastroGillord
@Oduime
@Pokute
@Rambukala
@rmunteanu599
@Habatsuki
@Starfighter2k
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@TitaniumWorm
@Waifu69
@Yunchii

12 Likes

Thank you Elyon. I’ll try to fix that when I get on my computer. On mobile it seems a lot more difficult.

7 Likes

Same feeling :fgo_shutensip:

Source

6 Likes

You don’t need to put source for official art. You just leave it without any connotation; after all, it has their logo on it. :fgo_medealove:

Also, THANKS FOR THE IRENE’S! :fgo_gaooo:

3 Likes

My fellow Inquisitors!

I have returned after my great battle against the atrocities of the sea.

The battle lasted no less than 8 days, but I made it through. We suffered gre- actually… We suffered moderate losses, but were victorious in the end.

Now that the foe has been vanquished, I- hmm? … seriously? I will finish them off in these “so called, EX-Stages.” However, do not fear, I will keep in touch for the rest of this war.

3 Likes

Thanks for the great thread and art! Get well soon~

3 Likes

So yeah, I went ahead and took my time and finished the 3 story areas for the event.

I just wanted to focus first, which also means I haven’t posted my rolls nor have I raised any of my new ops. :ak_scene:

2 Likes

Team for SN-10:

This is why i raise a varity of healers. :ak_scene: :ak_sceneannoyed:

Not completely true…

Kafka done! :ak_okaydokay:

:ak_kaltsitlaugh:

Bonus:

The Story thing looks super cool (I love this creative map! :fgo_ereshlove:)

4 Likes

I bought Greythroat. :ak_okaydokay:

Bonus:

I thought it was going to be Coral Coast, so when it said, “Bloodline of Combat,” I was shocked. :ak_kaltsitlaugh:

3 Likes

Nikke ~ the one hand game ad looks real cool :fgo_robinstare:

4 Likes

If only ak had similar quality ads… :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

Ngl, it makes me wanna install the game rn, if only I’m not sick of gacha atm, wish AK and BA have the same ad quality like this, it’s sad to see AK ad back then :feh_hecstare:

Source

4 Likes

Thank you, I’m already feeling better after the shower, and I’m drinking a cup of some good tea. This was maybe my third time making a fluff thread in all the time I’ve been on GP. So I hope I put enough art to at least meet the minimum standard for all the BDC threads. :fgo_ushiblush:

4 Likes

No worries about that, the minimum we had was kuu thread which was letting everyone else post the art in his stead :fgo_shutensip:

4 Likes

I made a thread with a single sentence in the opening post, you went waay above that so no worries there :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

Just a thread is fine, not like there’s many peeps here to begin with kek :fgo_bblaugh:

3 Likes

Looking at Specter song rn and I’m wondering where’s Yostar new song for this event, they have been making special theme song for limited banner ever since Dusk/Saga, but now, it’s the second week already but no new song to be found :fgo_shutensip:

5 Likes

??? :fgo_huh:

Level 1, E0, level 1 skill Kafka is… done? :fgo_huh:

3 Likes

Worm has a weird standard for leveling his op so don’t mind it much :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes