Bored Dokutahs Chronicles #44: A wanderer in Terra, pass through all the loneliness and hardship for a better future

You know the drills, go wild :ak_kaltsitlaugh:

Time to dig up my thread about her as well

Wanderers

@kuu0
@rmunteanu599
@LeiCiel
@ArcanaApocalypse
@Pokute
@MastroGillord
@elyon13
@valkyrieStar23
@Thisoldworldkeepsspi
@Nytfall
@Azurem
@oduime
@Joe-Kerr
@Rambukala
@GamingBro1
@Moop
@ThatSmugGARcher
@Kayo_Rikou
@The_Wyandotte
@Yunchii
@Waifu69
@ArtificialSky

14 Likes

First reply

6 Likes

GOING W ILD NOW :feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph::feh_babyseliph:

5 Likes

Time to get HORNy :ak_derptr:

7 Likes

Man, Aak’s buff is quite good for killing bosses quickly :fgo_gudako:

1 Like

When farming for the E2 chips, yeah, there’s not enough nat Sanity for additional runs but since we generate 240 sanity per 24 hour period, that’s enough for 8 runs on the books. That’s enough to clear the dailies.

Besides, even without that HoSF node, we still had the 0 Sanity nodes in Chapter 0 and Chapter 6 against W and Faust respectively. It was just annoying since we couldn’t auto those nodes since they make us use a preset team.

5 Likes

It’s funny how the Kal’tsit in the present seems to have gotten a breast reducKHHH-

5 Likes

Next time just don’t post when it’s closing to the end :fgo_bbsmile:

3 Likes

Still looking for more art

4 Likes

People like to hesitate so much at that point that I got used to rushing them, I’ll keep it in mind for the next time :fgo_bbsmile:

4 Likes

@Bow-of-Sacae for all the Kaltsit

4 Likes

Been reading the event story now that I’ve had time.

Turns out Passenger was a massive dumbass as a kid. Then again, he still seems to be a dumbass since despite starting with something that even Kal’tsit said could destroy cities, his can just barely kill slugs even after his buff. :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

Oh bow’s still playing?

4 Likes

No but he likes the ex wife a lot.

5 Likes

Huh… I wasn’t even aware that Bow even started playing. :fgo_gudako:

4 Likes

He actually left the game quite early, even before he became a mod iirc

3 Likes

That long ago huh? Think lord also tried the game before around the time of the Flamebringer Event? He left some time afterwards tho

4 Likes

Huh, I didn’t know lord played ak as well.

2 Likes

Not that early

I quit shortly after Mostima dropped

6 Likes

Hi Bow. :catwave:

5 Likes