Bow's Singularity #13: Pirates of the CarRinbean: Dead Thighs Tell No Tales

Howdy, all! Welcome to hell.

35016bf9150e5e1e9ed16725b4a5f2b1

This is the crazy place to talk about anything from waifus/Husbandos to gameplay to off-topic insanity.

So without further ado,
Screenshot_20191029-124942~3

11 Likes

First

3 Likes

Ty for using my thread name I can now die less patheticly

3 Likes

And to anyone already tired of padoru

8 Likes

Love the Nero gifs!

1 Like

Yes, I’m back just in time

Zerkerlot’s rework just became a whole lot more meaningful, right

@LeadChips Bit spoilerific if you haven’t watched Fate/Zero but there you have it

7 Likes

I love the new animations, especially the skill uses and the fact that he’s standing straight up in his standard pose instead of hunched over

1 Like

Car Rin bean

4 Likes

This is some of the cheesiest shit I’ve ever seen, the only acceptable scenario for a person in full metal armor to use technology , guns and explosives in a fight is if the game being played is Fallout (or Outer Worlds, or Starcraft, or Warhammer, etc)

1 Like

Nah, Lancelot has a skill that allows him to use anything that he perceives as a weapon as his noble phantasm, including guns, light poles, logs, jets, and even chopsticks

1 Like

Good thing none of the fights take place near ping pong tables then we’d have Balls of Fire 2.

3 Likes

cutscene of Lancelot bashing another servant’s head in with a ping pong paddle because there’s nothing else around for him to use

2 Likes

Hmmm is that a F15 ?

It looks more like a F22 but with F15 engines.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s an F-15, or at least that’s the plane he stole in Zero

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s an F15 in Zero but this one seems different then that one.

2 Likes

Actually NVM it’s a F15

2 Likes

Wonder if the poor pilot is still in there, and I wonder what happened to him once Lancelot took over the plane

2 Likes

“It’s fiine, I can still land this”

he died. From G-forces. i don’t remember where, but it was somewhere on the wiki

1 Like