Bow's Singularity #14: BatRin: The Dark Thighs

Gareth reacts herself to both lancelots but he doesn’t

2 Likes

I have now added another condition to Nasu’s release then

1 Like

You act as through the fgo dev team wants him back. They have to do extra work if he’s in charge, but they just wanna make predirable copy paste stories, like agartha and shinjuku instead of good shit like Camelot and Babylonia.

3 Likes

I’d say shinjuku was decent at least

It was okay at best.

And only if you’re completely ignorant.

I really liked Shinjuku

5 Likes

Well I guess I turned my brain off when I did it then

2 Likes

You only say that cause jalter

1 Like

I liked it as a whole, it got pretty convoluted at the end but overall I liked it

1 Like

Archuria has a hidden skill it seems. Nobody recognizes her. :rofl:

9 Likes

The “twist” was something that the characters saw coming 10 miles away. And even tried to break the 4th wall a little by acknowledging.

Salter, Jalter, and Caval II made it better. But I didn’t enjoy it that much. Felt like such a drag in the whole middle section. And the end was mediocre writing.

1 Like

Off topic, but who the hell decided to make the class selection portal open at 8:00 AM?

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

People who wake up at normal hours like 7:00 AM.

3 Likes

I mean her invisible air thingy she has for Excalibur could work on herself

You see that’s the problem around here

2 Likes

My first class throughout the whole week is at 9:30 AM on monday and wednesday. I haven’t been awake before 8:00 in months

I don’t even go to school (yet) and I’m up by 7:30.

You have to fight me to wake up before 9:30 (beside reset is different for me cause lol time zones)

1 Like

I wake up at like 8:15 on mon + wed, 8:45 on Tues, and whenever I want on Thursday because my first class is at 12:30