Bow's Singularity #16: Rindiana Jones: Rinders of the Lost Ark

cef493e0fe37c7ab2c128d9932cf4c2dce751949

Why hello there.

After this one I’ll probably start doing Jalter references since she’s the next big goal, come January. :grimacing:

Anyroad, this thread is for gameplay help, waifu/husbando discussion, and off-topic nonsense.

Screenshot_20191029-124942~3

12 Likes

Good grief., you should have started the Jalter references now.

Sacrificial Jalter’s Altar. Meh, at least it’s in the right direction. There’s a reason i never got into the arts besides music xD

4 Likes

ANDDD, not first (damnit). Tho first time being this soon :fgo_umu:

Yayy I got the CE drop :fgo_daishouri:

9 Likes

Yay! I got two of them and its making me rage at the game for another 4, haha… :sob:

1 Like

Thx btw. I’m abusing your +3 Ishtar :joy:

2 Likes

No problem. I figured no one was going to want to use Jeanne Ruler, and my Jailter isn’t leveled yet.

Edit: Mind my second mention there. I’ve just seen others do so and wondering what the hell they were thinking, i forgot for a moment Jeanne Ruler doesn’t give a bonus to Fruitcake… xD

1 Like

Yeah it makes my life a whole lot easier.
I only really used the crapples so far.
I’m saving my apples for the infinite lottos.

where’s the unique tag for these bow threads, so that it can auto-mute for me?

2 Likes

You’re right, no tag. If there’re no tag, then how can we confirm this as a Singularity?

1 Like

@Bow-of-Sacae It appears your regulars are too lazy to do it for you. I just don’t care xD

1 Like

fans self The shade, the shade of it all.

2 Likes

I created one…

I was more referring to M11, lol.

1 Like

I didn’t start the tag to begin with, Cody or someone else can add it if they so desire

2 Likes

Leave it to me

1 Like

I got my first CE drop too :)

already have 2 MLB copies but whatevs

5 Likes

People with CE drops should go explode

4 Likes

Come on man give me a break. I really needed it to MLB it later on. I didn’t play the event last year :joy:

2 Likes

Neither did I

1 Like