Bow's Singularity #20: Crouching Jalter, Hidden Rin

yet :fgo_bbgrin:

3 Likes

Funny thing is Gudao there looks like me when I shave my beard too. I’m shook. Not so much in the game though. :pensive:

Merlin’s face is my parents watching my bank account dwindle and my mountain of waifus grow.

5 Likes

Funny thing is she herself doesn’t even seem to know if you both are a thing or not

3 Likes

I sometimes forget that other guys can grow beards and get shook for like a second when anyone mentions having a beard. good on you :fgo_umu:

4 Likes

My parents would be horrified at many of the decisions i made after i got out of college. At least I’m not a druggie somewhere on the streets. I just have a F/GO problem :rofl:

6 Likes

I used to try and grow my facial hair out but it would only grow in chops like this guy so now I’m always shaving them off. The mutton chops are eternally sealed away

3 Likes

Yeah for real.

I’ve never knocked anyone up, have no debt, don’t have a drug problem, and am otherwise completely normal. Only have a small love for gacha.

2 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

I used to hate beards but they’ve grown on me. :fgo_rinlaugh:

4 Likes

YES! Was waiting for someone to say it. The same could be said between drugs and anime. At least the anime will last longer.

1 Like

After she robbed everyone in her event, I think shes got a bit of it back. Also, Gil gave her 1/3 of his treasure. She’s definitely not poor.

Isn’t 1/3 of infinity infinity?

4 Likes

Technically yes.

1 Like

Yeah don’t have that problem. The benefit of having an autoimmune condition that effects hair growth means I never have to shave :fgo_rinlaugh:

1 Like

I’m sorry sir, but that’s rough.

1 Like

She never got that much remember. She’d be pissed if she actually found that out though and our MC would be the one to blame.

1 Like

I’ll have something from Gil’s armory come valentines day even though it’s stolen

1 Like

I went ahead and offered her the full third of it. In my Chaldea, she’s filthy rich.

5 Likes