Bow's Singularity #20: Crouching Jalter, Hidden Rin

I started last night, I havent had enough long periods of free time to get into it

Do you have Midsummer Moment? It increases Quick performance, give stars per turn, and is pure attack. Really goes a long way to helping Okita be more self-sufficient.

Talk on Hot Sands is another good one, if you picked that up.

1 Like

Are you JP or NA? This’ll be her 1st run on NA, and she’s already had her rerun on JP.

NA (post must be 4 characters long)

1 Like

250 posts when I sleep… Should I make a daily reading log now? :fgo_jeannu:

3 Likes

Not even concerned with the lotto. I don’t need anything from the lotto other than QP and embers. I can grind those out the old fashioned way if I have to.

My only goal this xmas is to get Eresh. Haven’t even put together farming comps for Salter. I’m sure someone smarter than me will tell me who to use. Like @jakeyb or @Tetragoner.

4 Likes

I’m not even up to where everyone is and I’ve feel like I’ve done 3hrs of reading with only 4 battles thrown in there somewhere.

2 Likes

Eresh is also my biggest concern, and I’m woefully short on gems and embers for her, so I’ll probably need to farm it a good bit.

Ok. This is Altera Santa’s debut in NA. If you can, I’d recommend trying to get through Babylonia, bull rushing it if you need to, so that you can get a chance at her.

1 Like

Ah, yeah skill gems are bitch.

My biggest roadblock is the goddamn stakes.

Gurl we got a whole guide to this Xmas lotto already.

1 Like

NA has clairvoyance EX.

catch @jakeyb self promoting his guide :fgo_rinlaugh:

4 Likes

It’s been there since September. Don’t complain about Xmas.

You’ve had plenty of time.

3 Likes

i can't read

1 Like

Imagine prepping for a lotto instead of just throwing servants at farming nodes

3 Likes

Shameless plug-in

/s

1 Like

Imagine having servants

7 Likes

Yeah…hahaha…not like I’ve ever done that…ha…
guilty af

3 Likes

Weren’t that what whales always do? Just field the frontline Zerkers, give them superscope and done :fgo_buster:

1 Like