Bow's Singularity #22: The Jalter Express

We’re back and tis the season for Jalter puns.

tenor

This thread is for everything from bad puns to gameplay discussion to whyfoo/husbando talk to off-topic and morally grey conversation.

Screenshot_20191029-124942~3

11 Likes

This is the first time I’m witnessing the birth of one of these.
I feel honored

5 Likes

About time slacker.

2 Likes

So I’m gone for a couple of hours and suddenly the dead thread is closed :fgo_circereally:

3 Likes

@Bow-of-Sacae

Where are my apologems for maintenance?

5 Likes

You’ll get apples and like it. :fgo_insane:

3 Likes

Save the apologems for when desired target is on rate-up.

So kayo I’m sorry lol

Okay anyone here know/ or is a 2psenpai on their support if not they are gonna get deleted too

no knife jeanne!

6 Likes

You know what’s funnier. I never even knew I was on your FL lmao. I know a lot of ppl put lv100 Tamamos in All so idk if it was rly me.

The part that gave it away was the nero caster for me cause I remember that being on my list for awhile

GIVE THEM TO ME NOW :fgo_insane:

@Inkaflare @kewebbjr I don’t think I have y’all on my FL.

1 Like

I know I have you your name is the same so yours is easy

staare

2 Likes

Yeah I have a fair bit of yall on the my FL.

1 Like

I should just change my ign to insert name or tell bow to make my go name Ren something or other

1 Like

I’m gonna take this opportunity to paste the response I had typed out when the last Singularity closed.

My FC is 162 121 836. I have like 1 or 2 slots open, so I’d need to go through my friends list to figure out who I’d be willing to remove. All the people on my list are very active and there’s lots of 10/10/10 Wavers and Merlins hanging around on it.

Yes :fgo_pancakeslmao:

1 Like