Bow's Singularity #35: Azurnights Fate Emblem: Grand Ishtar

12 hours left. I will be more Ossan now.^^

3 Likes

If you have a healer, a defender and a GPS, then you can clear it easy.

I wonder if I should make a birthday thread for this section so I can remember when they are for everybody :feh_felixperish:

The FEH section has one and it’s been pretty well-received. Problem is that I’m not sure if I’m who should be doing it considering how new I am to this section of the forum :catroll:

2 Likes

I wish you good luck for Kiara!

1 Like

:eyes: May look at it later so I can understand how it works and make one here by myself

2 Likes

Oi, I call dibs :feh_royyes:

Here’s the link.

2 Likes

thanks man. i got 3 of her in 480 last time. i hope my lewd nun goddess is just as kind to me. thanks to all the luck i’ve had recently, i got 800 quartz saved for my budget.

hopefully it’ll be enough. i know as much as any that the gacha is a cruel mistress lol

2 Likes

I thing that you would like paradox paradigm, warning the movie is 2 hours long,get something to drink

I didn’t want to spend some SQs until 25th but I remembered MHXA banner was about to be finished so I rolled for her.

I am glad she’s NP5 but I feel hurt to have betrayed Shiki. As I said Gacha is a damn black hole.

2 more copies you can do it.

3 Likes

I realized earlier today that the Gilgamesh guy I’ve heard so much about around here is the same guy they tell stories about where I’m from. Now I want him. :feh_notlikethis:

2 Likes

Ok, who wants a FGO B-day thread so they don’t need to check FEH’s one for some who played both games?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I wanna do it if people agree

2 Likes

that was me throwing 180 quartz at different banners during valentines. i got what i wanted, but at what cost lol

well he is based of the epic of gilgamesh. the story of the first hero and one of the first stories ever recorded in the written language.

also, he’s a damn good servant.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard about it. Just that I’m used to reading his name in a different language so I didn’t see the connection. Maybe I can try for him someday :thinking:

Gotta get some favorites for myself after all.

2 Likes

I started this game too late :fgo_badciv:
I missed out on AOT units

1 Like

Thanks to the event my Helena is 10/6/8 and my Bride is 6/6/5,i should level first the first skill or the second?

1 Like

Damn, helena got a huge buff. 4 skills?

7 Likes

Nah she’s obviously NP8 :fgo_anchin_sama:

3 Likes

Sorry ,one mistake

1 Like

Can anyone equip the Summer’s Recognition CE on a Caster for me :eyes:

Got to the part of doing 602 6 times.

1 Like