Bow's Singularity #37: Ishtar Crossing: New Rinfaces (Please)

Hello there, I guess you could say I’m @LateToTheParty

ba76c5842c2d3e87d4d43fdf00280607

This thread is actually for nothing. Nothing at all.

Go :nut_and_bolt: :chestnut: :peanuts:

16 Likes

About time

I would not say that.

Even if I could

8 Likes

You are back and alive!

1 Like

Bow, you’re never late. You’re always on time.

1 Like

And for a good begining of the threan a MHXX

2 Likes

I would like to derail this thread with no rails for an important Azur Lane announcement.

Also Belfast, Dido, Z23, and Atago are all lvl 100 or more.

3 Likes

Also its good to have a new thread to lurk in. I was feeling so lonely lurking in other threads.

3 Likes

I see you got a success in the foxmines, I actually got Zuikaku recently myself xD

Do you have Akagi yet? Or have you had her for a while now.

No Akagi. Just wanted to show that my blood, sweat, and perseverance have paid off and got me a fox with the last of my hard mode nodes for the day.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m working towards Hornet and Lexington myself. I finally got to the 5-3 node where Hornet first drops on normal mode. I haven’t been having any luck constructing either of them.

2 Likes

Well good luck with that. I’ll probably stay in the fox mines until Akagi comes. I’m still salty that Akagi’s alt. was the only Polaris member I couldn’t get.

1 Like

I should be wishing you luck. I don’t think I’ll be experiencing as much anguish as you are getting an Akagi at all.

1 Like

I’m hanging in there :fgo_insane:

7 Likes

Meanwhile in the land of Star Wars I mean fgo I’m almost done with bronze currency in the shop. I’m prob gonna skip the statues/monuments cause I still got over 160 of each type.

4 Likes

Yep, though I’m doing the hardest currencies first since I don’t have any Silver/Gold Currency Drop CE’s.

Just came in here to complain that COVID-19 has now officially inconvenienced me. I went to go put in my normal monthly order of ammo and everything is out of stock.

@GrailedAstolfo @kewebbjr any luck with yall? The only thing I see in any decent quantities is high performance or defense rounds. Nothing in the way of plinking crap.

1 Like

Have you had a complicated weekend?

No problems that I’ve noticed. We already have enough, so I haven’t needed to go buy any recently and won’t need to at least until after I ship out for Army training.

Where do you usually source from? I checked PSA, Brownells and SG, but they’re mostly out.

I have enough to last me a long time… but I like to rotate my stash, phasing out rounds that have been sitting for a while with fresh orders.