Ooooh new thread.

So anyways…

Guys guys, I did it.

My SurfMo is finally NP2.

But sadly no Tama Shark! :sob:

16 Likes

Congrats :fgo_ereshlove:

6 Likes

Isn’t this the most beautiful F2P thing you’ve ever seen?

Brings a tear to my eye, it does.

It took 7 tickets which is; not great, not terrible. But miles above my rolls from last summer. When it took 3 or 4 multis on her rate up day for her to make an appearance.
Goodbye Tama Shark, I will never get another chance at you.

11 Likes

:feh_popcorrin:

3 Likes

Looks like Bow is really into Code Geass right now.

5 Likes

Wow I’m an idiot I didn’t get the title till bob said something

6 Likes

Were alive again!

2 Likes

Are you? Or are we all just a simulation in an artificial virtual reality, who’s to say we are not just parts of a dream of God’s subconscious?

Anyways, I GOT MY SUMMER MORDRED!

Imma try doing a door run, see how well it goes with NP2.

7 Likes

Yeah i noticed…

1 Like

We’re all human batteries. Netflix and social media were just patches to the program.

5 Likes

Hurm…

She only manages to get her NP gauge back up to 91%, with Caster Gil’s assistance and Waver’s attack buffs.

So it seems she needs to be at least NP 4 or 5 to self NP loop.

Slightly disappointed. More so since I really can’t afford to spend any more quartz/tickets.

But, at least she’s less vulnerable to NP sucking enemies now.

Nah man you need NP gain buffs for her, you don’t even need Waver.

1 Like

I guess, trying this with Tama in place of CasGil is not an option for you? Alternatively you could try again after Paracelsus strengthening - maybe it’ll do it

1 Like

If you got gil see if you can find a nero bride on support my tammy and bride can make her loop and I don’t even need mordred’s own arts buff

1 Like

There’s also Oda Nobunaga and Ushiwakamaru who have teamwide np gain buffs, albeit at lower values.

Once Paracelsus gets his upgrade he’ll be better then all of em anyways lol

3 Likes

And then Nero bride gets her skill buff for the 30% battery with her np gain skill and then it goes right back to bride cause CE selection is more open

1 Like

Bride is better atm but I just assumed he doesn’t have Bride or he would have used her in the first place.

Exactly, no Tamamo in my roster, and that Waver was borrowed.
I can still get her to NP loop consistently, it just requires a very weird setup. Weird because of my limited roster. I use Caster Gil since he’s my best arts support, and Archer Nobu for her team wide NP gain.

I was just experimenting to see what other setups were available with NP2.

1 Like